[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they employ a guy to stake out Ronaldo's boat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: BoatsCristianoRonaldo.jpg (85 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
BoatsCristianoRonaldo.jpg
85 KB, 500x700
Do you think they employ a guy to stake out Ronaldo's boat all summer long?
>>
>>68141302
>employ
these are freelancefags, and if they get a nice pic they get paid
>>
>>68141365

> I don't understand why tsuu-man doesn't just put off from the shore, these pictures wouldn't look so bad from distance
>>
Do you think they employ a guy to shipost on sp all day
>>
Do you think they employ a guy to clean up shitposts on /sp/ all day
>>
do you think they remunerate a guy to clean up shitposts on /sp/ all day
>>
>>68142223
I imagine such a fellow would surely receive monetary compensation for his efforts
>>
>>68142440
Yes, one would surely think so, wouldn't he?
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
I think Ronaldo employ's a guy to suck him all summer long
>>
TSU
>>
>>68142489
As if there was a person in the world who would do it >for free
>>
>>68142288

For free?
>>
File: Tfaca.jpg (2 MB, 4073x4226) Image search: [Google]
Tfaca.jpg
2 MB, 4073x4226
>>68141302

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2016/article-3626095/Cristiano-Ronaldo-jets-join-Portugal-squad-wearing-ant-mask-Real-Madrid-star-prepares-Euro-2016.html
>>
>freelance men wanted for male party boat
>must be willing to be on boat with 5-6 men at once
>strictly NO WOMEN
>please contact the tsu hotline for more info
>>
did he really fuck that woman?

or was he just pretending to be interested in her because there were paparazzi around

i guess he had no other choice than to fuck her after he pretended to be flirting with her

was he thinking of his brown kickboxer friend during climax?
>>
>>68141302
I think Ronaldo employs a gay to stake out at his boat all summer long
>>
>>68142223
>>68142288
>>68142440
>>68142489
>>68142700

Playing with fire boys, be careful
>>
>>68143498
maybe the janny is canadian and wimps out like they usually do
>>
>>68144144
Nah m8, jannies are way bigger pussies than we are
>>
>>68142975
>did he really fuck that woman?
lel
>>
>>68144144
>huezillia
>famous for flopping like fairies

stick to soccer fag
>>
>>68144342
fairies don't flop
neither do they exist you moron.

plus, there's nothing wrong with diving.
>>
>>68144144
>Brazilians talking about pussing out

https://www.google.ca/url?q=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DK8WEvr3NRJg&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiOleLE3ZHNAhWJzIMKHS6xBIIQtwIIIDAH&sig2=yYEnIH0Gi3iAD8xlxfhi9A&usg=AFQjCNEPhNmSohheQVfdKRY2jCk0e60AGQ
>>
>>68144895
>nothing wrong with diving

We need to build another wall, and fill this one with water
>>
>this is what mad canadians look like
wew.
>>
>>68141302
he got fat
>>
What did Ronaldo do to the man who leaked naked photos of him?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68141302
why does he wear such ass-enhancing trunks
>>
>>68148858

he's claimed that many women have told him they appreciated his physique
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.