[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muhammad Ali
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>racist as fuck
>met with the KKK, who supported him, because they both were anti-gay
>IQ of 78
>Shat on Joe Frazier who helped him get back into boxing when no one wanted to give him a license
>draft dodger
>Part of NOI which is taught that white people are "devils." They are also labeled a hate group and have known ties to supporting terrorists
>lost to Trevor Berbick

why do people pretend he is GOAT and act like he is a saint? There were better boxers and he was a racist asshole.
>>
>You
>nothing

/thread
>>
>>68140219
>against race mixing
>IQ of 78

pottery

That's the average /pol/tard IQ aswell
>>
>>68140264

refute any one of those points
>>
no one has ever said he was a saint. he was well known to be quite controversial.
>>
You left out the issues with many underage girls, OP
>>
You need to back up your claims with credible sources or you need to go away.
>>
>>68140219
Success
Underdog
Overcoming adversity.

You can be the worst things and people will still respect just doing these things. Why? Because that's how adults measure their worth.
>>
>>68140219

>implying that dodging the vietnam war wasn't a wise decision
>>
>>68140429

>success
there are many people who have accomplished similar or greater things and didn't carry the same social baggage
>underdog
how was he ever the underdog?
>overcoming adversity
what? look what he did to Frazier and you're telling me he was the one that had to overcome adversity?
>>
>racist
>not defining them by their actions not their opinions
Wow nice opinion fucktard,
>>
>>68140800

>I think all black people are dirty niggers
>here's $10 for the Negro College Fund

ALL GOOD
>>
>>68140342

Why does it seem famous people never point out the flaws of guys like Ali? it happens everytime, it happenned with michael jackson, whitney houston even that princess diana chick.

The moment they die everyone starts sucking their dick and says how wonderful and perfect they were. Fucking annoying.
>>
Sounds like he would fit right in on this site, especially /pol/ and /tv/
>>
File: 1446696806310.jpg (78 KB, 430x684) Image search: [Google]
1446696806310.jpg
78 KB, 430x684
>>68140330
>refute any one of those points

Whites really are devils

Would you rather get paid just abomve minimum wage and get killed by jungle gooks or millions to live safely in your mansion and fuck hoes all day
>>
>>68140698

>Being a traitor to your country
>>
>>68142139

Yea let me go fight and die for a country doing this to my people
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.