[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
African americans wont watch NHL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
I've seen several articles on how the NHL tries to get more black players into the league so they can start getting black fans. It wasnt a coincedence that the Atlanta Thrashers had 4-6 (?) black players, most NHL teams have 0-2.

So, they want more "diversity" and more black fans.

How come there are no articles on how to make the NBA and NFL whiter? Diversity isnt needed there? White people will throw their money at athletes of any skin color while blacks may only watch other blacks compete.
>>
I'm not even a racist, maybe a surface /pol/ racist for the memes, but I legitimately can't watch basketball cause there are so many black players.

Blacks will literally not watch things because there aren't enough black people in them, are non-blacks just so much more relaxed that they dont' care?
>>
>>68117909
>>
>>68118590
>I'm not even a racist
>can't watch basketball because there are too many black people
>>
In my city, NBA fans will watch the hockey team when they're in the playoffs

The hockeybros will never watch the NBA team
>>
>>68118590
Same here. Feels like I'm watching a minstrel show.
>>
This is plain stupid. Icefight is not a poor kid's sport at young level. The sport requires an ice rink which require expensive equipment and constant maintenance by paid people. It's not something what a debt ridden city council can build in every ghetto. Building apehoop, luckswing, divegrass fields are far more cost effective in the slums, and the future salary prospect for the talented poor kids is even better than the NHL.
>>
>>68125183
This. Then again it just depends on where you live. In most Canadian cities negros are somewhat into hockey. I know bc im a negroid
>>
>>68125183
yeah, you can't play hockey with milk cartons like you can with baseball, and basketball is incredibly cheap, costs almost nothing to get good enough to where you can get to AAU if you are genetically freakish enough to play high level
>>
>>68118590
You are a racist. Fuck off.
>>
It has nothing to do with black players you dipshit. Majority of black people simply aren't into hockey.
>>
>>68119612
Same here
>>
but that's cause black people are better at sports than white people
>>
>>68125499
Racist.
>>
>>68125325

Were you born here or did you immigrate? I've always wondered where the sudden influx of black people came from starting in the early 00's.
>>
>>68118590
Put only blacks in Star Wars they still won't watch it.
They don't watch NHL because they can't ice skate.
They're only good at jumping and running that's why they only watch apehoop and handegg.
>>
Ice hockey is okay I guess but it doesn't really sync up with my schedule and I didn't grow up with it so I only watch it out of curiosity more than anything else.

Are "African" Americans just racist?
>>
>>68125803
I was born here. My parents are immigrants though
>>
>>68127108
the death of a black supremacist boxer is being mourned like the death of a president

that should tell you all you need to know
>>
>>68125325
Yeah but you guys can play on ponds like 6 months a year

The city I live in now hasn't had an ice rink in like 10 years and the nearest one is over an hour away.

It was 110 degrees today
>>
File: 1458863855537.jpg (25 KB, 558x810) Image search: [Google]
1458863855537.jpg
25 KB, 558x810
>>68117909
>>
File: 1464715609200.png (837 KB, 927x574) Image search: [Google]
1464715609200.png
837 KB, 927x574
>>68117909
>>68118969

what does it say?
>>
>>68117909
Asians don't watch it either but who cares about that? Asian people don't exist. It's all about the important minorities.
>>
>>68125183
you forgot to mention golf.
>>
>>68128006
No like half of the Canucks fan base are asian.

At least there's some black players in the NHL. there's litterally no asians.
>>
>>68128006
>>68128067
This. I always see lots of asians, especially in Canadian crowds, and as Canada Anony says, there are no asian players whatsoever
>>
>>68127891
today is not an usual day because today is it nosens birthday. ninen loves nosen.

i'm actually really proud pf myself that I could translate it
>>
>>68127891
It says that Bulgaria cuck should hang himself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.