[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he will actually play ONE JOB, United. You had ONE FUCKING JOB.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
>he will actually play

ONE JOB, United. You had ONE FUCKING JOB.
>>
where's kevin-prince boateng when you need him
>>
Is he really that bad?
>>
>>68092108
What was United's job?
>>
>>68092140
nah, he's simply done
>>
>>68092151
benching him. getting him injured. breaking his spirit.

okay, actually United did really well.
>>
>>68092151
To cripple his legs with no survivors.

Now he's semi-crippled, gets taken to France and will be a liability (thanks to the even bigger liability that is Jewgi Löw)

Thanks for nothing, Memechesthair Untied fucking shits.
>>
how can his hairline be so damn good
>>
he looks so fucking aryan he's like a living caricature

you can even see what looks like an SS scar on his chin in this pic, wtf
>>
>>68092254

it's amazing how aryan he looks, i would say less than 10% of germans actually look like this
>>
>>68092445
Thank god, he's damn ugly. Blond hair and blue eyes don't change that.
>>
>>68092119
I just remebered all the hate he got for the Ballack foul. Looking back it was a blessing in disguise.
KPB is one of the great misunderstood geniuses of our time.
>>
>>68092254
>>
>>68093147
He sued them, right?
>>
>>68093000
kek hes shit
>>
>>68093479
He's very handsome.
>>
>there is a Germany friendly today

wow, these always take me by surprise
>>
>>68093000
It was not a blessing in disguise you idiot.
>>
>>68093147
great fit on that jacket
>>
>>68093566
It was, you cunt.
>>
>>68093901
What was the benefit from missing Ballack in 2010?
>>
>>68093916
Worked wonders for the teamspirit. By then it was well known that most of the team didn't get along with him very well and at that time Khedira and Schweinsteiger complemented each other better than Schweinsteiger/Ballack.
>>
>>68094064
>By then it was well known that most of the team didn't get along with him very well

nice made up story
>>
>>68094128
>Nach seinem folgenschweren Foul gegen Ballack im englischen Pokalfinale 2010, woraufhin der deutsche Mittelfeldstar für die WM in Südafrika verletzt ausfiel, soll er positive Reaktionen von deutschen Nationalspielern erhalten haben.
>"Die Ironie dieser Geschichte: Ich habe Nachrichten von deutschen Nationalspielern bekommen mit dem Tenor: 'Gut, dass er nicht dabei ist'. Es soll im deutschen Lager einige gegeben haben, die sich klammheimlich darüber freuten, dass Ballack nicht dabei war. Sein Standing in der Mannschaft war weiß Gott nicht gut. Keinen freute es, dass er sich verletzt hat, mich am wenigsten, aber viele fanden 'ohne Ballack' sogar die bessere Option", schreibt der 28-Jährige in seinem Buch.
>>
>>68094191
>said by KPB

do you know the meaning of the term conflict of interest
>>
>dany sahne dark chocolate is way better than the standard dany sahne

wow, who would have thought
>>
>>68094345
What about light chocolate leroy sahne?
>>
>>68092485
>implying

Salty non-aryan german detected
JUST
>>
International football is low quality desu, a player like Schweini can still compensate a lot through experience and routine on that level despite being slow and fat.
>>
>>68094283
yeah whatever. Don't wanna burst your bubble m8.
>>
>>68094411
Yeah I'm sure they all hated Ballack after they reached the euro finals with him being captain just two years before. KPB is know for being a classy individual and surely wouldn't twist the truth to put himself in a better light after pretty much all of Germany hated him (rightfully).
>>
>>68094505
Yeah I'm sure people like Lahm, Podolski, Schweinsteiger and Bierhoff sure miss Ballack after all the kindergarten stuff that has happened between 2008-2010.
>>
>>68094396
This, plus in the absence of Lahm there needs to be someone to mentor and coach the younger players instead of Jogi.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.