[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people still believe this hack fraud is the best player in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Curry.jpg (310 KB, 850x607) Image search: [Google]
Curry.jpg
310 KB, 850x607
Do people still believe this hack fraud is the best player in the league after game 1?
>>
>>68080423
literally everyone but lebronfags
>>
>>68080444
He had the worst finals game ever for an MVP and you don't think he's overrated?
>>
He was already exposed earlier in the playoffs when he missed two games and his team did just fine without him.

Last night was more proof: he's on a great team that can do just fine without his contributions.
>>
>>68080423
>>68080526
>>68086991
His team does great because his skill pulls the defense whether he makes shots or not. Last night was a bad game for sure but there's no way in hell the team gets to 73 wins without him and that's a fact
>>
>>68087177
>Lost to the Lakers in Regular Season the Worst team in the whole west.

GS is a joke, God Man Lebron will save this shit sport once and for all.
>>
>>68087255
Honestly dude why shitpost? We're all adults here and all our teams let one slip. My team just happened to break the all time wins record. It's okay to be angry just own up to it brotha
>>
>>68080423
Didn't realise that was his debut. I thought they were saying he was the best because of his performance over his entire career?

Boy was I wrong.
>>
File: itstheonlyargumentineedshawn.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
itstheonlyargumentineedshawn.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
fuck lebeta. did you all forget this already?
>>
>>68080526
>Multiple records
>Multiple mvps
>Multiple rings
But ya he lhad a bad game lets just write him off now
>>
>>68087388
>my team
>belize flag
>ayyy
>>
Personally I think he's pretty good. But is definetly overatted.. The media give shim way too much hype and there's no way he should've been unaminous mvp this year
>>
>>68080423
Nah, for the past few years it's been:

1. Westbrook
2. Curry
3. Lebron
>>
>>68087584
Give me any statistical data to back this up
>>68087600
Give me any statistical data to back this up
>pro tip
>you cant
>>
>>68087566
Estoy en vacaciones hermano vivo en oakland
>>
>>68087255
Still got 73 wins and broke the record. They accomplished many things but you still focus on the bad games they have.
>>
>>68087640
>Westbrook
Triple double on any given night with a much smaller body than Lebron

>Steph
Greatest shooter we've ever seen
>>
>>68087600
Nigga you dumb
It goes

Curry
Lebron
Leonard
Green
Westbrook
Paul
Lillard

Despite this
>>
>>68087736
>smaller body
Didnt realise that helped you shoot free throws. Curry is league
>>
>>68087783
>green even in the top 10
>no durant

Golden State Wagoners, everybody
>>
>>68087834
Green is top 10. And durant could probably go after lillard. I just stopped at an arbitrary spot. Not a gs fan by the way but theyre fucking stacked
>>
>>68087255
They were required to throw that one as part of the Kobe retirement narrative.
>>
>>68087645
> vivo en oakland
Ayyyyyy
>>
Klay > steph
>>
>>68087600
>there are actually people who think westbrook is the best in the league
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.