[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who aren't from Europe, whose national
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 524x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 524x600
For those of you who aren't from Europe, whose national team are you rooting for? Me, I'm rooting for Holland. They have the skill and drive to win it all this year imo. They have a lot of new talent, and they can utilize some older, experienced players like RVP, Sneijder, and Robben. Speaking of those three, I find it amazing that they're all 32 years old.
>>
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
One thing I find very interesting about Holland's team is that they always get so close to winning, but they never actually do. It must be soul crushing for their fans. However, I think this years their years lads
>>
>>68072739
Poland, Slovakia, Czechs and Hungary
>>
I will root for England, since Germany won't survive the group stage.
>>
>>68072739
I'll never understand the 5-1 meme when Spain denied them a world cup
>neverlands
>>
Croatia strong
>>
>>68072898
This. Robben literally choked two sitters to hand the World Cup to Spain.

LCIM is eternally Spain's bitch.
>>
>>68073017
That's without taking into account Webb refballing and not red carding De Jong, most of /sp/ being the hypocrites that they are cried that Webb was right
>>
>>68073254
Shouldve been 5 red cards for him, but fuck Spain
>>
>>68072739
Source for the brazzers scene?
>>
>>68073392
>eternal salt of a dutch mind
>>
>>68072739

No, i'm rooting for France because of Gignac
But i think Holland will do fine.
>>
>>68072739
France and Czech Rep.
>>
>>68073392
sack of antwerp best day of my life
>>
>>68074662
>couldn't even win a war against a small shitty country
>still tries to act tough about it
>>
Im a fan zero chance underdogs so you know im with team Bongland.
>>
>>68079371
A small shitty country backed by both UK and France
>>
>>68079713
Yes, later. You couldn't beat us before that.
>>
>>68072739
I like Germany, I always root for them.
I would also be happy to see Spain win because of >muh heritage.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.