[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, what can you tell me about this man. Whats the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
Americans, what can you tell me about this man. Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this man?
>>
she has nice eyes
>>
Is an tsu an athlete?
>>
I wouldn't know who that is if I didn't spend all day on /sp/.
>>
>first thing that comes to mind
Penalties
>>
doing nothing
>>
>>68071657
TSSSSSUUUUUUU
>>
justin beiber if justin beiber wasnt a manlet.
>>
>>68071657
tsu.
>>
poor international team play. no idea where he plays the rest of the time.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Metrosexual closet gay manlet who is extremely insecure
>>
>>68071657
He looks like bitch lmao
>>
>>68071657
tsu is very handsome but not as good as messi desu
>>
>>68071657
Injusticia.
>>
Pimples and braces
>>
WHY did he TSU?
>>
>>68077534
He says: Sí = yes.
>>
TSU = YES?
>>
>>68071657
a guy who scores 50 goals a season for the last 6 years but is somehow shit because some autist neckbeards on a chinese cartoon imageboards sport section told me so
>>
>>68077579
Tsu means Yes in Brazilian
>>
File: pepereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (10 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
pepereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg
10 KB, 400x343
>>68071657
HEY APOLOGIZE FOR STEALING MY MEME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>68071815
This. I wouldn't know him except that he's a soccer player that dated Paris Hilton. I only know more about him and him being a fag because of this place.

I couldn't name 3 current soccer players regardless of this site tho. I know him and messi. That's it
>>
File: better_than_messi.webm (2 MB, 824x460) Image search: [Google]
better_than_messi.webm
2 MB, 824x460
>>68071657
>Whats the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this man?
This
>>
>>68078256
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Most important goal of the century desu famalam
>>
>>68078221
You know David Beckham you lying sack of shit. I'm sure you've heard of Pele too
>>
>>68078256
how disgusting
>>
>>68071657

Well, to me, he's Penaldo.

But I also like seeing him shout TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68078464
Talking about dudes that are still playing. Is Beckham still playing?
>>
>>68078040
BUT HES WHITE
>>
>>68079028
Yeah. He plays in my local rec league
>>
He's the real GOAT
>>
>>68078478
Was he supposed to miss it you braindead faggot? His teammates knew he was fighting for the golden shoe at the time so that's why he passed the ball.
>>
>>68071657
I don't know who he is but judging from the other responses in this thread he is a homosexual soccer player who used to date Paris Hilton and is not named Messi. I really don't follow footfairy fagtag sports though so, sorry britbong.
>>
>>68071657
He's an /sp/ meme for some reason. Is it even sports related?
>>
>>68079872
literally not even on the same universe as messi
Henry > pk7
>>
tsu
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Couldn't actually fuck himself, so created a clone to fuck instead and paid its mother to shut her God damn whore mouth.
>>
If I saw him in public without knowing him from /sp/, I'd think he was some literal homo that probably jerks off to himself. In actuality, I'd be right anyways, I just wouldn't know he plays fagball.

Gotta be weird. He's so well-known around the globe, but he's be just some pretty boy faggot from San Francisco in the States.
>>
>>68071657
Flawless blowjob form, he must have experience
>>
>>68071657
he had a kid with a negra
>>
>>68071657
Looks like a fag like every other soccer player
>>
>>68071657
Tsssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
Anyone got that *tsuus softly* pic?
>>
>>68079063
No
>>
>>68079960
Because autism. Seriously. Not shit talk autism or goofing around autism but actual autism. Live with your parents, can't go out cause your socially awkward autism.

Every time you see the "tsu" crap you should know that person is autistic at some level. It used to be funny, now it's sad. It's like the weird kid at school who saw a funny cartoon that had a joke. The kid just keeps repeating the joke, for months over and over again thinking it's funny at some level but it's just weird and no one cares or pays attention. Except you round up a bunch of those kids and put them on the Internet and it turns into a tsu fest. Even for 4 chan these weird fucks are kind of the lowest of low. Lower than my little pony lovers, traps, storm front freaks, boxxy fans and gore fiends. It's kind of telling when they are in the literal asshole of the Internet and 99% of the site thinks they are annoying and weird and just want them to shut up and leave,

That's the best way to describe the whole Tsu thing. It's not funny, or really annoying. It's just kind of depressing and they all should just kill themselves

Worse meme ever
>>
>>68087758
You literally have autism famalam
>>
he is gay
>>
>>68071657

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1463434296692.png (271 KB, 490x487) Image search: [Google]
1463434296692.png
271 KB, 490x487
>>68087758
>4 chan
>>
>>68071657
I guess he is a soccer player from the comments but to me he looks like he is getting ready to blow somebody
>>
>>68071657
That is Badr Hari's girlfriend.
>>
>>68087758
TSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I kind of agree tho lol, but I definitely think that other shit is way worse and more cancerous. Relax lad. It's the Internet, people are free to be their weird autistic self here. Though I wish people would at leas try to restrain themselves and not spam the same stuff so often
>>
>>68071657
TSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
probably the most overrated athlete i've ever seen right next to terrell owens
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 456x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 456x640
>>68093077
>>
>>68093084
>le sharpie in sock man
>>
>>68071657
a drag queen
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.