[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you watching the Women's College World Series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Pitching_3.jpg (151 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pitching_3.jpg
151 KB, 680x1024
Why aren't you watching the Women's College World Series? inb4 "women's sports"
You faggots literally wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting a hit off these fine ladies, they all pitch around 75 mph and since they are closer to the plate when they pitch, it has a comparative speed of over 105 mph when it reaches the plate. I fucking guarantee you would all strike out against these elite athletes. It's literally a harder sport to play than baseball.
>>
>>68064222
>women's sports
>>
is LSU still in it i really want to bang that little redheaded outfielder?
>>
>>68064222
>You faggots literally wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting a hit off these fine ladies

Lol, wat? I faced kids who threw about 70 mph in little league, where the distance is only 3 feet farther back, and got hits, and that was with a much smaller ball and when I was 12 fucking years old lol. With how shallow the outfield fences are in women's softball and the fact that they're designed for women's power I'd be hitting dingers for days lad
>>
>the ball is bigger

I think I might be able to hit something m8
>>
>>68064222
do they play with oversized tennis balls?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 960x1280
>>68064222

Is UNT in it? That one pitcher we have is so damn fine. I should go to one of our games and ask her if she likes men.
>>
>>68064222
>they all pitch around 75 mph
they pitch like 65pmh "fastballs"

>You faggots literally wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting a hit off these fine ladies
anyone who played high school baseball and managed to get hits off 75mph+ pitching would take these soft tossers to town

3/10 got m to reply
>>
>>68064561
I lived on the same floor as the softball team in college. They don't. Sorry anon.
>>
File: image.png (699 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
699 KB, 1136x640
>>68064650

She doesn't seem like a dyke tho
>>
>>68064723
closet heterosexual
>>
I do, had a nice fap during the Georgia/Florida State game desu.
>>
>>68064222
>Comparative speed meme
500 mph from 350 feet away is comparable to something around 75-85 mph from the mound. Comparable speed is a crock of shit.
>>
Jennie Fincher makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>68064222
>women's sports
>college sports
there's two reasons
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.