[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leave Draymond to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: lepoetry.jpg (41 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
lepoetry.jpg
41 KB, 600x406
>Leave Draymond to me
>>
so is he like a striker or somethign
>>
Going to be cucked for 6 games and then fucked on the last one just like last year.

Cleveland to be renamed Cucklandia.

Lebron James was actually an experiment by the government to create super soldiers, that's why they impregnated his crackhead mother and he has no father.

He was meant to pull triggers, not shoot baskets. That is why they will lose.
>>
File: CSvIoP9UAAAhHx1.png (200 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
CSvIoP9UAAAhHx1.png
200 KB, 600x315
why do people always act so trite when stating the cavs will lose? it's the expected outcome. every bit of analysis shows the warriors are significantly more likely to win. do you feel an heir of superiority when you tell someone the grass is green and the sky is blue? fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 730x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 730x487
>leave LeBabby to me
>>
>>68051753
People have this belief that LeBron "turns it on" or "steps up" in the finals. It's all part of the hype surrounding him. Should be a great series though
>>
>>68051840
he does. his finals numbers are factually better than his non finals numbers. this isn't a belief and is in no way a response to my comment.
>>
>>68051875
...except it is a response you fucking idiot. The people who think the Cavs will win think so because they think LeBron becomes a different and better player in the finals, even though all he does is chuck more shots. How many ways are there to say he'll lose? When people say LeBron will win, the proper response is, "no he isn't" Why are people so trite when saying LeBeta will win 1 for da Land XD lel?
>>
>>68051953
your strawman is retarded and pointless.

and he does become a better player, see this:
http://www.techtimes.com/articles/60566/20150615/when-lebron-james-faces-playoff-elimination-numbers.htm

he does respond but it makes little difference when the team he's on is usually supposed to lose and his supporting cast is almost always worse.

you've added nothing to the conversation and are the deluded embodiment of precisely what's being discussed here. lebrob is expected to lose and retards like you do and say anything you can to try and turn it into some kind of pre pubescent tier told you situation while fooling no one but yourself.
>>
>>68051953
He tries much harder on defense, and is willing to sacrifice his body more. His numbers are obviously different, and sometimes he does chuck more shots, but that's certainly not the only change.

And there's no need for ad hominem, anon. I'm not the guy you responded to, but using swear words and insulting others isn't going to make people take you more seriously, even on this special website. It just shows you're a slave to your emotions.
>>
If Draymond kicks Lebron in the face, will the NBA suspend him?
>>
>>68051631
>lebeta defends draymond
>kyrie has to defend either curry or thompson

might as well give the warriors their rings now
>>
>>68052032
>>68052056
Wow...you faggots sure got me lol

LeBron will get swept
>>
>>68052103
Kyrie defended Curry well in last year's finals though, before the OT moving screen took him out obviously.
>>
>>68051799
>>68051631
>>68051840
>>68052181
Computer generated preview of the LeBron/Draymond matchup

https://youtu.be/3T0z1CT-nR8?t=34s
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.