[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
City sign Laporte and Gundogan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: pep.jpg (114 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
114 KB, 409x409
Are we, dare I say it, unstoppable?
>>
>we

what did he mean by this?
>>
>sign two permacrocks
>kompany
>nasri
>aguero
>silva

You're gonna need more than that honestly. You'll also need a new striker becuase Nacho has AFCON next season
>>
if we don't reply to him he'll go away
>>
>>68027605
>>68027605
>>68027605
>make shit threads
>don't get enough (You)s to keep the small Algerian cock hard
>start a new one
Fuck off
>>
>>68042054
gonna have to do better than that if you want to beat the mighty foxes bruv.

they're keeping all the boys and adding Hazard. the trophy is pretty much staying.
>>
>>68042114
This
>>
>>68042054
aua aua mein rücken
>>
>>68042054
the league will be over in the first leg, 10-0s, 15-0s, 25-0s every week, you are going to win so much!
>>
These memes are out of control
Pep's going to meme this City
MEME this City
>>
Please

Stop

Replying
>>
I would Photoshop the poster for Dumb and Dumber, and make it say 'Ded and Deder' with Laporte and Gündogan's faces, but I really can't be bothered to put in the effort.
>>
>>68042054
>signing permacrocks
the new liverpool la
>>68043003
>he doesn't post aggressive comments to the dutch city poster while saging the thread
>>
>>68042939
Finally someone who gets it
>>
>>68042054
Both are overrated shit>>6804207
>>
Never gave two shits about city games but now I´m honestly interested what happens. Also Lester. Eplel gonna be gud next season
>>
>finish below spurs

Nah I think you're manageable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1jMY-HWBHw

I like how this ad is more about the club than the tire.

There are literally less true city fans posing in this ad than truly exist.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.