[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MJ vs /sp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1 dQ_AKnE_05FWxm3s_ZfplQ.jpg (84 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
1 dQ_AKnE_05FWxm3s_ZfplQ.jpg
84 KB, 600x335
I bet some of you /sp/ faggots would've called his GOATness a meme back in the day
>>
>>68040434
No doubt about it.
>Le dunk man
>Le tongue out man
>>
Weak era. Pistol Pete would have had him shitting bricks.
>>
>>68040606
>Ref Babby

They don't even call fouls on him when he's obviously fouling people.
>>
>>68040667
Lol.
>>
>When you are so great that the league tries to change the rules in an attempt to stop you then you can claim you are the best ever. Every rule change I have seen during [Jordan's] career has been meant to enhance [his] game
Wilt Chamberlain nailed it (just like he did with women, hurr durr)
>>
Le change your jersey and still lose to Shaq man
>>
>>68040918
This.
>>
>>68041782

It sickens me that his playoff loss to the Magic is swept under the rug with excuses like "the chemistry wasn't back yet"

Jordan lost to a team that got SWEPT by the fucking Rockets.
>>
>>68040434
His gambling debts got his father murder ed lol.
>>
>>68040918
Wilt is literally butthurt. Jordan is the greatest because he's accepted as the greatest, because his personality and charisma demand it and we as a whole accept it. Simple as that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.