[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious fucking question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: attention.jpg (22 KB, 347x346) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
22 KB, 347x346
Is it safe to go to the euros this year? because i might have the opportunity of going.
>>
Yes this isn't the Olympics
>>
>is it safe to go to the most visited country in the world
>>
>>68029618
Was in Paris during the attacks it's most certainly very unsafe
>>
>>68029568
just fucking go. like someone said its actually safer than going to the olympics and probably a better time

France>>>Brazil
>>
>>68029568
Stadiums should be safe.

I'm not sure all the fanzones and other packet bistrots/bars/pubs will be as safe.

1 or 2 weeks ago, some director of some intelligence agency told publicly that France is the first target for terrorism right now, and that they'll be massively focused on the event.

I wouldn't be surprised if some shit happens.
>>
>>68029568
It's only safe if you take me with you.
>>
keep yer fukin nut down son
>>
File: Refugees welcome.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
Refugees welcome.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>2016 Europe
>Safe
>>
>>68029879
That's another day at the office for America
>>
France has the largest muslim and refugee population of anywhere in western europe, and you saw how that paid off for them already. Someone somewhere isn't coming back in one piece, but the odds say it probably won't be you. So the real question is

Do you feel lucky, punk?
>>
>>68029568

I am definetly going to Euros and desu it's not that i wasn't scared but i didn't feel indifferent either.

I was in Strasbourg 2 weeks ago on some European youth event at the European Parliament and there were cca. 7500 young people at the same place infront of the parliament with almost none security, i felt really scared for first couple of hours and but then it was all fine.

I think the security at the euros is going to be at the highest level so i believe there will be nothing to worry about.
>>
>>68029568
Do you own a flak vest?
If not, stay out of France, Belgium and the rest of Europe.
OR....take out a huge life/disability insurance policy and make your family rich!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.