[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about sports streakers? I've never understood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 3957787.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
3957787.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
What do you think about sports streakers?

I've never understood the hate people have for streakers. When I've played sports I can certainly say it's nice to have a break once in a while, so as long as they're not jumping in when a team is on the attack or something I don't see a problem with it.
>>
They're like IRL trip fags and they should be shot.
>>
>Paying money to run onto a field to be arrested
>>
File: rugby streakers.webm (561 KB, 480x260) Image search: [Google]
rugby streakers.webm
561 KB, 480x260
>>68027766
in northern america, maybe

in yurop, people don't really give a fuck
>>
>>68027766
I mean I think it's funny as hell and I don't mind it at all, I don't think the majority of people do. Fact remains that they still deserve to get tackled and arrested for breaking multiple laws and they should know it's coming
>>
It's great when you get the rare female streaker but be too honest I don't want to see a pair of knackers swinging about
>>
>>68027830
This.

>>68028260
In America, the TV generally won't show them, either way, but from what I've seen, the females who do it aren't really anything special.
>>
>>68032924
They've started deliberately not showing them here.
>>
>>68027810
>TFW streaking through this thread right now
Hiiiiiii
>>
>>68027766
They are a nuisance and the're not funny.
I will never understand the point of attention whoring, is it really so pleasurable for them to be in the center of attention?
>>
I love it when the streakers either evade security multiple times or get slammed or body checked by security or the players on the field.

Hilarity either way.

Although it's rare now anyway cause of the huge fines, but when someone does streak in Aussie sports like Cricket and Aussie Rules the cameras turn away so as to not "encourage that sort of behavior"

It's bullshit. The fine's are enough discouragement for common practice. I wanna see a chubby bloke with a tiny winter willy get spear tackled by some Welso security guard on live television. That's fucking entertainment.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
No one really cares, but it was quite funny to see a kid I went to high school with slammed onto the field on tv
>>
File: 010971-origin-streaker.jpg (50 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
010971-origin-streaker.jpg
50 KB, 650x366
https://youtu.be/CXfzqYF-TDo

https://youtu.be/oG4EfY0Yw7E (long version)
>>
I don't mind it, but I don't think it should be allowed for obvious reasons.
>>
The first thing that comes up when you google "Andrew Symonds" is "streaker hit". Poor guy, no one will remember him for swearing into stump mics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWOk6slU_Y
>>
Poo Peeland Ltd.
>>
>>68041024
In that circumstance it's fucked that it directly influences the game.

I think it should be fair game on them by the players in that regard. Imagine 20 blokes all around 100kgs jumping on that cunt and giving him a few cheeky blows to the face/neck to teach him a lesson.
>>
Anyone got any pics of women? as in naked women? streaking? not just stock images of women? Images of nakes women streaking on a football pitch?
>>
>>68041261
I don't follow
>>
>>68041332
Pictures of beautiful women streaking naked on a football field? I would like this
>>
does not showing streakers on television actually discourage them? they still get to attentionwhore in front of thousands of people
>>
>>68041634
What do you mean? Please be clear.
>>
streaking is a rugby phenomenon. at least, it seems this way from 25 years of watching organised football, cricket and rugby in the UK and across the world

7s is hilarious for streakers
>>
>>68041697
to clarify, it happens sometimes in other sports, it happens multiple times every rugby tournament
>>
>>68041667
i want images of naked women streaking on football pitches why do you not understand i know this has happened in the past so why no photographicas of this
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.