[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the city of Lel Liga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x722
>the city of Lel Liga
>>
It's because Lel liga only has 3 teams which have national team quality players
>>
> below turkey
>>
I'm okay with that as long as Real Madrid keeps winning the Champions League.
>>
Did they really need to put a key to indicate the green bars were the amount players???

Surely nobody is that fucking dense.
>>
>>68020640
la liga is closer to our second division than our first
>>
>>68020693
No
>>
The Winner of the Championship should play in the Europa League.
>>
>>68020640
>spanish football league
>full of spaniards and south americans
>wonders why there's few players at the euros from la liga
>>
>>68020640
It's over, I'm #eplmissle now
>>
>>68020725
I actually agree with this
>>
>>68020744
Kek
>>
duh, there are 4 teams from the British Isles in this Euro, they almost exclusivley play in the Premier League
also La Liga is dominated by South American players
>>
>>68020756
because you're a spastic
>>
>>68020640
>Italy (or Spain) wins
>EPL gets cucked again
>>
This makes sense. Lel ligament only has 3 quality teams, every other team would either struggle to make top 10 in England (Sevilla and the like) or struggle in the championship.
>>
Nah, Belgium has got dis
>>
>>68020688
>Surely nobody is that fucking dense.
Implying implications.
Besides, it's still proper form to add a legend to any graph. Try not to do that on a college paper, it's gonna get you a lower mark.
Considering how low the quality average of journalism is, I'm nothing but glad to see that at least they can still do this much.
>>
>>68020741
this
>>
>>68020793
The championship is better than a lot of the "top-flight" domestic leagues in Europe which get spots, so why not?
>>
>>68020871
Because the prize for winning The Championship is promotion to the Premier League
>>
>>68020902

>can't have two prizes

The prize for winning the pl, is the pl and champions league
>>
I cringe every time I see an Americunt post on football threads
>>
>>68020923
We get 3 EL places. The FA are not going to give one of those to Burnley at the expense of the team that wins the domestic cup competitions/finishes 5th
>>
>>68020725
they'd get absolutely blown out in the first half of the following PL season
>>
>>68020975

>We
>We get 3

They should just give """""US""""" 4 then...
>>
>>68020741
This, but you expect too much from /sp/ anglophiles and EPL-babbys
>>
>>68021119
why would they?
you're only the third best league
>>
>>68021119
Why the fuck would they when we've not done anything to display we warrant an extra EL place?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.