[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that every time I suggest that Curry might be /is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why is it that every time I suggest that Curry might be /is the greatest shooter and/or player of all time my friends say I'm a Curry dickriding faggot and I literally non-ironically believe that Curry is the best player in the NBA right now.

Do some people just do not understand how much talent and skill it takes to stay that efficient at the long range shot? And the fact that he plays defense is imaginary to his haters, because there's some meme out that Curry cannot play defence, which is not true at all; he can play D for his size.

I'm done of the Curry hating on /sp/ ... so many of you faggots just hate ambition and raw skill and have the underdog syndrome
>>
File: 1461629238743.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1461629238743.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>i rate curry
>>
File: 1454546473343.jpg (19 KB, 270x285) Image search: [Google]
1454546473343.jpg
19 KB, 270x285
>>68017160
>i don't rate curry
>>
He literally averages less assists as a PG than Lebron does as a forward. He's probably the best shooter of all time but to call him the best PLAYER is pants on head retarded and delusional to boot.
>>
because there's a difference between "all time" and "right now" that curry dickriding faggots don't seem to understand. the man has literally ONE ring for christ's sake.
>>
>>68017182
>rings determine skill

jesus FUCKING christ
>>
>>68017232

They're definitely a factor taken into consideration when you're the leader/star of the team.
>>
>>68017290
Not at all. Rings are a non-factor that is just a useless descriptor. How many greats have never won a ring? many
>>
>>68017232
i'm just saying we have a small sample size of his career so far, and you can't compare him to the GOATs yet. and he's proven on multiple occasions that his teammates are more than capable of carrying him when he's not getting shit done.
>>
>>68017167

This.

I'll concede that he's a remarkably talented shooter, but he's mediocre in every other aspect, yet people think he's like the next Jordan! Mediocre seasonal averages, mediocre career stats(other than related to 3pt shooting), mediocre defense. He's one of, if not THE, best 3pt shooters ever, but he does not deserve in the conversation with all-time greats.
>>
>>68017136
It's because you've only known his name for a year and a half. Get off his dick
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.