[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Warriors will beat the Cavs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: lebabyjames.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lebabyjames.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
Cavs' entire game relies on them scoring more points than the other team. Unfortunately GS can do the same thing, better, with better defense

>Ball handling scoring PG
>JR Smith, the weak meme chucker
>LBJ, their only good defensive player
>K-Love, literally a big man that shoots 3s but is trash on D
>TT, only good at grabbing boards which is barely even considered defense

The Warriors meanwhile had one of the best defenses in the league and the best offense which pairs them up perfectly to give the Cavs a gentlemans sweep. Explain to me now how the Cavs have a chance to win?
>>
>>68001989
>entire game relies on them scoring more points than the other team
So, it's the same as every team that ever played?
>>
>>68001995
I meant purely scoring as many points as possible since they are trash at D anyways
>>
>>68001989
1989 confirmed the shot
FUCK
>>
>>68001989
cavs only have to win one at oracle to win one for da land
>>
>>68001995
No, some teams rely on the other team scoring less points than they do.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
I'm not sure if Lue has figured this out yet but one of their best five man units is Dellavedova-Shumpert-James-Frye-Thompson. No Irving. No Love. The combination of defense and floor spreading ability to these five is nearly unstoppable and they can easily plug and play Love and Irving in exchange for more offensive production, rather than defense. The afformentioned five man set essentially gives them three ball handlers in Delly, Shump and Bron and all of them can known down three besides TT.
>>
>>68006714
4th quarter unit, bro
>>
File: 1464712836312.png (317 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
1464712836312.png
317 KB, 1920x1018
>>68001989

>JR Smith, the weak meme chucker

weak bait
>>
File: 1117126048543.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1117126048543.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>68002374
er... which is very much the same
>>
>>68001989
>Cavs' entire game relies on them scoring more points than the other team
Casual.

Cavs are defense first. Their philosophy revolves around racking up consecutive defensive stops late.

Miami was the same way. Get stops, hit layups and runners.
>>
Shit's scripted as fuck OP, Cavs win in 6. Cap this.
>>
>>68006939
>6
Try 4.

LeBron was up 2-1 by himself with that 1 coming in OT.

I expect a massacre
>>
>>68006904

Not really. If the Warriors and Cavs are Barcelona, then a basketball team that relied on the other team scoring LESS points would be Chelsea or Atletico
>>
>all these people trying to jinx the Cavs
lol you're not fooling anybody. Memeiors are favored to win for a reason. put your money where your mouth is
>>
>>68006985
team A scores more than team B <=> team B scores less than team A

if you mean that they relay more on their defense than just say it
>>
>>68001989
Cleveland sports teams have a history of choking away championships at the most inopportune time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.