[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>team a won 37 out of 38 games >team b beats team a for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>team a won 37 out of 38 games
>team b beats team a for the last game
>team b wins the championship
>>
File: 1429998090004.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1429998090004.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>you will never be malaysian
>>
>>68000905
The current cl system is a joke, we know
>>
>>68000905
If team a was really that good they wouldn't of choked
>>
>wouldn't of
>>
>>68000990
>would't of
>>
>>68000971
>won 37 games in a row
>not really that good if they lose a one off game
>>
>>68000905
Team a should've won if they weren't schedule babies
>>
tbqf I like the MLS dual-championship system, where the best regular season team wins the Supporters Shield and there's a post-season playoff to see who can win the MLS Cup
>>
>>68000971

>would have not
>would've not
>???
>wouldn't of

why? I mean, how???
>>
>>68000905
RARE
A
R
E
F
L
A
G
>>
>team A wins all 1000 games in league
>team B only wins 287 and finishes second
>top two teams go to playoff final to determine champion
>team A loses half of the team to an injury crisis, six are killed in a car crash, more quit over pay disputes, some cannot play due to unforseen circumstances
>team B still massive underdogs in final
>referees refball team A to hell and back, every call is, by pure luck, wrong and/or in favor of team B
>team B wins the final
>team B considered champions
>team A, who literally could have beaten a team of one billion Satans with their best lineup, are not champions

>AMERICANS
>WILL
>DEFEND
>THIS
>>
>>68001126
MLB's pre-1980s system was the best.

>two leagues
>no interleague play
>best record in each league is league champion
>league champions play each other, winner is MLB champion
>>
>>68002095
We wouldn't even mourn the players killed on team A. Our media would ransack their homes and beat every last shekel out of their families before calling team b the greatest team to ever play the sport

But at least none of our sports have ties
>>
>>68002910
What about NFL?
>>
>>68001911
wouldn't've been able to tell you
>>
>>68002944
The thing I love about the NFL is that on several occasions players didn't know that at the end of OT the game is called in tie and thus played far more conservatively thinking they had more time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.