[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will Lebron do when he lose to Godly State Warriors again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: Poor Man's Jordan.jpg (81 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
Poor Man's Jordan.jpg
81 KB, 600x540
What will Lebron do when he lose to Godly State Warriors again?

>Be Lebron

>insane play off run in east

>Make it to finals

>Get 4-0d by Godly State

>Walk off court without any interviews delete all social media accounts

>Never heard from again
>>
Take his talents to South Beach
>>
>>67996488
run away to ring chase again and get carried by 2 all-stars
>>
>>67996507
*South Philly
>>
>>67996551

Hes to much of a scrub to play in Western conference.

So what is his options in the east?

>Go back to a aging Wade?

>Go play for a sub par Knicks team?

>Go play for a sub par Raptors team?

He don't have many options. If he go to the west hes going to get bullied by Spurs in round 2
>>
Hes been in the finals 6 years in a row, hes the most relevant player in the nba you California cunt
>>
>>67996551
This
If he can't win with this Cavs team, he's not giving Cleveland another chance
>>
>>67996671

2 wins and 5 losses soon.
>>
>>67996671
It's not much of an accomplishment to make it to the Finals in the East.
>>
>Already top 5 in playoff missed shots at the age of 30
Of course. And he's also 6th in playoff field goals made, behind players like Shaq, Kareem and Duncan who play closer to the basket. What an irrelevant stat.
>>
>Tfw apehoop doesn't have a based WAR stat and had to resort to meme stats.
>>
Dem pauldrons tho
>>
>>67996798
The first loss doesn't count because he literally took a bunch a trash into the NBA finals by himself against Spurs in their prime, and the loss against the Warriors doesn't count cause he lost his 2nd AND 3rd best player against a team who would go on to win 73 games, and still won 2 games and took to 6 games, again BY HIMSELF. So more like 2 wins and 2 losses so far.
>>
>>67998094

"2-5"
>>
>>67998094
>d-d-doesn't count

2-5

TWO
FOR
FIVE
>>
>>67998094
MY WAS 6-6 , NO EXCUSES
>>
>>67998094
That's not how sports work, Max. You play the hand you're dealt.
>>
>>67998177
Not two for five, two AND five. He's two for fucking seven.
>>
>>67998177

>2-5
>2 for 5

2 for 7 you fuckwit.
>>
>>67996655
>Go play for a sub par Knicks team?

This is very possible, considering that if he and Melo can mesh... that's all the fire power they really need in the east. Melo is completely content with playing off the ball, too.
>>
>>67996488
>Get 4-0d by Godly State

Were you not watching last year when he took it to 6 games by himself? Oh, no, I'm sorry he had fucking Dellavedova and Mozgov. He had plenty of help!

The Warriors could barely handle them last year without Irving and Love. Cavs win in 6, in Cleveland.
>>
>>67998218
mj only made the finals 6 times in 13 years (not counting wizards)
lebron has made it 7 times in 13 years
>>
File: hurtz.png (287 KB, 383x378) Image search: [Google]
hurtz.png
287 KB, 383x378
>>67996488
blame teammate.
pr team in scramble for damage control.
demand more rest days.
>>
I hope bronnie tramples the warriors and gets in a fight with Draymond. I'd love to see Draymond start some shit and Lebron lays his ass out. Cavs sweeping the warriors is the dream.
>>
>>67998364
MJ would have made it to the finals 8 times straight if he didn't retire and stuck with the same team through most of his career. And Lebron jumped shipped twice since he knew couldn't win without 2 other superstars to back him up.
>>
>>67998350
MJ made it to the finals in a tough eastern conference on a shorter career. It's hardly fair to compare the two when Lebron is beating up on poorly constructed teams with his big three while MJ had to face teams like Detroit, Knicks, and Indiana that were all constructed to compete for championships for years.

The only competition Lebron has had in the east is Indiana which was built to expose Miami's weaknesses.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.