[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Oklahoma City depression thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: okc.png (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
okc.png
51 KB, 500x500
JUST

Let's face it. The team fucked up two days ago. Might as well get this shit over with.
>>
Is cuck filtered again?
>>
CHOKE
LE
HOMO
SHITTY
BLUNDER
>>
>>67988567 (OP)
If they go out there with that attitude then they will most certainly lose. Or, they can decide to make history. Their choice...
>>
File: Splashius.jpg (85 KB, 708x500) Image search: [Google]
Splashius.jpg
85 KB, 708x500
>>
Fuck this shit. Here we go again.
>>
>>67988567
Just remember, even if you win you're getting swept in 5 games by the Cavs just like you have in every game of the Durant era.
>>
thunder needed a 20 pt lead at the half to make a game of this
>>
GS has the lead. Game over.
>>
SUPER SONICS
>>
F
>>
File: gayguyfromcapeshit.gif (978 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
gayguyfromcapeshit.gif
978 KB, 500x309
>i-it's not over yet

fuck this gay earth
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
I'm giving up folks. GSW won this.

I can't believe they won GAME 7 of the NBA Conference finals.

I can't believe they did this. They are going to win and there's nothing can do about this.

There's no way we can come back. GSW won. It's over. Surely, no possibility of a comeback. We lost.
>>
File: USATSI_8607271.jpg (66 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
USATSI_8607271.jpg
66 KB, 640x400
Bow down to your God now. The halftime buzzer was the last happy moment you'll have as an OKC fan.
>>
>>67988567
The team fucked up when they were relocated to the middle of the fucking desert for no reason, so HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.