[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will /sp/ be happy for Cleveland if they break their curse and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Da Land.jpg (843 KB, 1500x487) Image search: [Google]
Da Land.jpg
843 KB, 1500x487
Will /sp/ be happy for Cleveland if they break their curse and win a championship?
>>
Of course I'd be happy for them, it's not like they really have much else.
>>
>>67986143
Nah, just a bunch of shitposting about flukes, refball/umpball, >only 1 ring kek
>>
I will be.
>>
>>67986143
Before I came to /sp/, maybe a little bit

Ever since I've been here, no. All fan bases including >my team's is pure cancer and deserves to suffer

I guess I'd be a little happy for like 40+ year olds who haven't seen a championship in their lives, but they probably barely even care the Cavs lol
>>
No, I would prefer Da Land to win
>>
If Curry wins does that prove that lightskins are better?
>>
File: LestW.png (229 KB, 355x418) Image search: [Google]
LestW.png
229 KB, 355x418
Cleveland and Cincinnati should never win anything in sports ever.

See Buckeye fan for the reason why.
>>
I dont care for Cleveland, but I'd like to see Lebron getting one for the land. I dont like to see talented players never to win (in his case, to win in CLE)
>>
No fuck Cleveland
>>
>>67986306
That's some weird, inconsistent logic mr. Fresh
>>
>>67986143
NO.

FUCK CLEVELAND
FUCK THAT SHIT HOLE OF A CITY
FUCK THAT STATE
FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
>>
The curse was broken this year
>>
>>67986355

PART II
SAME SHIT CITY
SAME SHIT PEOPLE
SAME SHIT RETARDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
>>
What the fuck is cleveland?

Im rooting for tha land
>>
"No"
>>
no, these cavs wouldn't even exist without nba lotto rigging.

lebron gets to fulfill his "destiny" on another stacked team in the leastern conference after he opted out to chase rings on dwades team and adam silver gets to save the cleveland basketball market.

cheering for the cavs is literally cheering for selfishness, greed, and jewishness
>>
silver and the jews won't let Lebron win one for the land this year. That's their biggest storyline that keeps people watching lebron and keeping lebron relevant, will he win in cleveland? while Golden State's narrative of being a new GOAT Dynasty is their other big cash cow and talking point.

Or to put it another way: Imagine Lebron wins one for the land this year. What is their narrative next year then? Golden State getting blown out means their ratings will plummet. After lebron wins one nobody is going to care or have anything to shit talk him about since he already won.

Let's face it, cleveland being the champs and possibly repeating wtih the warriors being exposed just isn't as interesting as them being perpetual losers and the warriors being possibly unbeatable. There's no way the nba will let their new golden boy money makers lose, especially not to lebron and co.
>>
File: manlets btfo.webm (1 MB, 493x275) Image search: [Google]
manlets btfo.webm
1 MB, 493x275
>>67986363
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.