[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be this guy >play for da land for more than a decade >come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
>be this guy
>play for da land for more than a decade
>come close to winning a ship but nope
>leader of team leaves
>returns years later
>lose ship again
>can't take anymore of the man drama
>switch to winning team
>return to finals against former team
>lose ship AGAIN
>yfw
>>
>>67985520
If this happens then varejao is cursed with hue magic
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
>>
i hope varejao hits the game winning shot in cleveland to sweep the cavs
>>
>yfw he goes 1-7 in the final game
>>
>>67985564
i was coming to post this. its a shame because its not for lack of him trying. say what you want but the guy does hustle.
>>
File: 1404855067251.jpg (31 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1404855067251.jpg
31 KB, 500x499
>>67985520
>mfw when varejao's hue magic will destroy the meme
>mfw he is the hero need
>>
>>67985520
Holy shit those feels
>>
>Z and Andy will never have championships

Feels bad man.
>>
>>67985596
>>
hes played sub 5 minutes this whole series. he is garbage and should be happy to get carried into the finals as many times as he has
>>
>>67985814
He's primarily used for defense and picking up fouls, a necessity every team needs
>>
>>67985520
It's like pottery
>>
>>67985584
I'm actually wondering if this thought has even occurred to Steve Kerr yet
>>
>be verajao
>play vs DWade
>DWade shoves baskebtall down Verajaos throat for one of the most epic dunks of all time
>Lebron joins DWade
>they share laughs of that night and said dunk

lo fucking l
>>
>>67986020
Apparently there was no love in da land
>>
>>67986182
If the cavs win I'll be lmaoing at varejao's life
>>
>>67986020
That was probably Wade's best career dunk and arguably one of the best dunks of all time.
>>
varejao played on both teams this season, so no matter who wins he gets a ring
>>
>>67986670

How is that allowed? He could just bet all his money on the cavs and throw every game since he gets a ring anyway
>>
>>67986723
>throw every game
varejao only plays a few minutes a game. he doesn't affect the outcome very much
>>
>>67986764

okay? but what's to stop a better player in a similar situation from doing the same thing?

they need to make a new rule - if we face you in the finals you can't win a ring with our team.
>>
>>67985520
he was traded to portland who waived him and he wasn't able to resign with cleveland.
>>
Was he good at his prime?i don't care much about NBA but i heard people liked him
>>
>>67986670
wait is this true? how does this work?
>>
>>67986975
i see your point, but i don't think it happens enough to matter bro. generally good players don't change conferences in the middle of the season
>>
>>67987003
He spent his prime in leaveland. Even if he was great, it was all wasted. I would feel bad if he didn't use flopping more than any basketball skill he has
>>
>>67987003
He was really good before this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRN7iJ5CqQ
>>
am i the only one who thinks GS picked him up solely for intel on Cleveland just in case they rematched in the Finals?
>>
>>67987234

I don't even think it was for intel. It seemed like a pure spite move, just as a fuck you to cleveland. Portland waived him for a reason.
>>
>>67987003
Great defender and hustle player. Pretty much why LeBron loved him.
>>
he's gonna get a ring if the warriors get in the finals, even if he loses lol
>>
>>67986670
This
>>
>>67985693

Brazilian magic works in favour of the Warriors though.

Varejão and Barbosa knew this.
>>
>>67987819
only saying something about brazillian magic because youre in brazil
>>
>>67985520
Fuck Varejao
>>
>>67985584
>implying he'll get more than 2MPG
>>
>>67986670
Unless the Thunder win...
>>
>>67985814
He's had so many injuries his body has just kinda broken down. In his prime though he was a great bench asset, fan favorite, and serviceable starting Center.

Basically he was Delly but taller and Brazilian
>>
>>67985520
>swept by the Spurs
>close to winning
wew lad
>>
>>67986670
I don't think the NBA awards rings like that.
>>
>>67987187
>you now remember that Shaw played for the Cavs
>>
>>67987003
shit for the NT
>>
Clutch
>>
>>67985608

Varejao is shit and isn't good for anything other than some home-crowd hype and fun wig/bobblehead nights.

His hustle is fucking garbage, its like his whole thought process is "how can I overextend and take myself out of the play"
>>
>>67995127
he's basically David Luiz: the basketball player

Guilherme Giovannoni is better.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.