[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can anybody say he's not on roids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1001x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1001x567
How can anybody say he's not on roids?
>>
is this Vardy?
>>
*says he's not on roids*
>>
>>67960226
It's Mahrez retard look at the shirt
>>
>>67960192
they're all on roids hth
>>
>>67960192

Dude, that's not atypical for a fit person. Maybe you should get out of your gaming chair once in a while and do some calf raises.

Also, he's wearing elastic/restricting pants that cut off some circulation and enhance surface veins and vascular stress.

Nice thread, op.
>>
File: giga.jpg (55 KB, 599x510) Image search: [Google]
giga.jpg
55 KB, 599x510
>>67960192
>>67960354
>>67961267
These amerifats have never seen Clarence Seedorf.
>>
>>67960354
this
>>
File: mad.jpg (41 KB, 542x603) Image search: [Google]
mad.jpg
41 KB, 542x603
>He's getting bench so >matuidi can do his shitty 30 meter shots
>>
>Sissoko and Cabaye are in the team
>Rabiot and Schneiderlin aren't

Can't wait for Deschamps to get exposed and sacked and to see Zidane lead our nt to a World Cup win in china
>>
>>67963330
meant russia
>>
>>67963258
Is Matuidi shit? There's been rumours of Kante going to PSG
>>
>>67963463
PSG tries to buy any good french player that might be capable of starting.
>>
>>67963258
that kid looks like my wife's son
>>
>>67963036
how old was he while he played in botafogo again? like 36 or so? I'm not a /fit/izen, but I guess that body is impressive for a guy in his mid thirties
>>
Did anyone notice the acne on CR7's back yesterday?

Quite interesting.
>>
>>67963678
That shouldn't be a surprise and he still did fuck all, typical useless penaldo
>>
>>67963463
Heused to be good but the fame got to his head, now he thinks he's a 9. One of the reason why Cavani isn't at 100% is the fact that he is forced to defend because Matuidi always tries to score goals. He isn't technical, he just runs a lot. He's ultra popular in France and untouchable because of a fucking rap song about him. That's it. He's just a ghost now, 2013 Matuidi tho was fire
>>
>>67963588
That kid looks like every Argentinian kid
>>
>>67964396
t. lupita n'yongo
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.