[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT REAL MADRID WON THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1455163538223.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1455163538223.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT REAL MADRID WON THE CL
FUCKING PATHETIC
THE BEST TEAM LOST
FUCKING EVIL WON
LIFE IS UNFAIR

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>67954505
That's not a spanish flag.
>>
>>67954505
>Atl Madrid beats the supposed giants Bayern and Barca
>Real Madrid beats Atl Madrid, who beat the supposed giants

I see nothing wrong here.
>>
It's just a game lmao chill
>>
Cry me a river leaf. If they were best team then they would have won that shit, plain and simple. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67954546
>Real Madrid beats Atl Madrid
they tied
>>
>>67954505

I felt nothing watching the CL final last night. It was so weird. It was like, on one hand, I wanted Atletico to win just because they were the underdogs and "good guys" and all that, but on the other hand, I just couldn't bring myself to care.

Game was boring as fuck. Neither team looked like they cared. There was no hype or atmosphere in the stadium at all. Even the commentators, or at least the ones on FOX sounded so bored, even when Atletico equalized.

Is this a sign that soccer is truly starting to die out? Nothing feels exciting anymore. I should be pissed that Real won; it's another big team buying their way to a title, and yet, I feel nothing.
>>
>>67954548
THEY FUCKING MADE TORRES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING OF ALL TIME CRY

I CAN'T SEE HIM CRY
IT BREAKS MY HEART
I WANT TO DIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq-GMQnV1Yk
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>67954559
To be fair, so did Atletico against Bayern and PSV
>>
File: Yuzuki.webm (1 MB, 660x470) Image search: [Google]
Yuzuki.webm
1 MB, 660x470
>>
>>67954720
Fuck off
>>
>>67954646
Both teams were exhausted as fuck and just shows how extra time it's shitty as fuck. 2 times of 45 minutes and penalties for ties.
>>
>>67954559
well if you want to be a little bitch about it, then like the other anon said Atl Madrid tied against PSV and Bayern.
>>
>>67954795
Extra time has determined the two past World Cup winners.

No matter if they are tired, it's always better when a team wins on scoring more goals than the opponent than with a tie breaking minigame or with away goals.
>>
>>67954720
manchild
>>
>be the working class equivalent of the rich club, oppressed at times through history
>be from the same city, eternal rivals
>fall at the final hurdle twice in 3 years for the greatest trophy in club football
>knocked out all the literal favourites in bayern and barcelona, did all the hard work to reach the final
>your rivals who weren't even good this year beat you to it
>Money wins and wins more money

How do you even come back from this, atletico punching above its weight for a couple of years now. Does the club crumble back to mediocrity now?
>>
>>67954646
That's just growing up son.
Remember when you enjoyed playing video games? Well it's the same thing.
>>
File: bonobos empathy.jpg (7 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
bonobos empathy.jpg
7 KB, 274x184
>>67954505
>>
>>67954995
No
Its not
Its depression
Suicide is the only way out
>>
File: 1464497205253.jpg (87 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
1464497205253.jpg
87 KB, 900x948
>>67954505
That flag.
>>
I am fucking pissed
>>
>>67954932
> Atlético Aviación
> working class
> oppressed
You know literally nothing about football history.
>>
>>67954646
obviously it was gonna be boring, it was a spanish derby in a european cup final. just wait till Gods own lestah bring the memes to europe
>>
>>67954505
L E A F
E
A
F
>>
>>67955041
>Αυτό το αίσθημα όταν
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.