[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le disappear in big games man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 818x1471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 818x1471
>le disappear in big games man
>>
what a qt
>>
What is it about this little cunt that pisses me off?
>>
>>67936360
Niggery.
>>
>>67936177
Why does Klay choose to carry him when he receives little credit?
>>
>>67936177
Argument invalid already has a ring
>>
>>67936396
But other black players don't make me mad, just this guy
>>
>>67936177
But that's not Durant.
>>
>>67936457
>le carried by iggy man has a ring
>>
is Curry the most undeserving MVP of the last 5 years?
>>
>>67936177
Best players combined from OKC/Golden State in this series:
1. Westbrook
2. Klay
3. Durant
4. Adams
5. Ibaka
6. Roberson
7. Kanter
8. Waiters
9. Bogut
10. Barnes
11. Speights
12. MVP "we're not going home because we're losing tonight" GOAT Stephanie "only scores points in garbage time" Curry

Please don't even try arguing that Curry has outperformed anyone on the list above. He is the worst player on the fucking court. Keep chewing that mouthguard faggot.
>>
>>67936552
>yes
>>
>>67936681
>only scores points in garbage time

What garbage time was there in the last game? OKC had a chance
>>
>>67936552
D Rose
>>
>>67936360
He tosses shit up like a dumbfuck and is praised when it goes in. Everyone else on that team is 10x more talented than him, yet he gets the special treatment because LOL3POINTSHOTS memes.
>>
>le klay babby
>>
>>67936552
The MVP award is a joke as it's based 40% on gameplay, 40% on popularity, and 20% tilt on whether you've won one recently. It really has very little to do with value or Lebron would win every year.

But yes, he's the worst MVP since Derrick Rose who was the worst MVP since the 1970's.
>>
>>67936765
Klay is the best player on the team and the engine that makes the team go. He's put the entire team on his back this entire season while media whore Curry soaked up all of the attention and praise. Now the team is getting BTFO the fuck out because Curry is shooting 30% for the 15th straight game.

>b-b-but Durant and Westb-b-brick
They actually play defense and help on offense by driving and freeing guys up. They don't just memechuck like baboons like Curry.
>>
I'm glad these playoffs happened. Klay, Bogut, and Livingston are way more important to the team than this glass nigger. EXPOSED
>>
>Point guard
>Can't even facilitate the ball to teammates

You can't make this shit up
>>
He has been shit in this game haha
>>
>>67936360
he's better than you in every single aspect and even when he fails he still achieve more than you will in your lifetime
you can't stand this
>>
>>67937423
Plenty of people are like that and I don't care
>>
>if we just get roberson out of the game instead of getting curry to the line the goyim wont know the difference
>>
>>67936807
>Worst MVP since 2011
>Only LeBron, Durant, and Curry have won it

Is that you, Windhorst?
>>
>>67937452
He acts like a faggot. Fuck this nigger.
>>
>>67936360
They keep hyping him up as the GOAT when he's a VERY GOOD player but not even the best in the league right now.
>>
I think the mouth guard thing he does is annoying
>>
lmao he is chucking so hard
>>
Curry told Kerr to sit Klay so that he could memechuck the entire second half of the 3rd quarter and the Warriors blew their lead and are now are mathematically eliminated from winning this game. Way to go you fucking piece of garbage you sabotaged your entire season just for vanity.
>>
>>67937974
Why did he even bench Thompson?
>>
>>67936909
Russell is one of the worst starting point guards in the league defensively don't post if you only during the postseason
>>
God he acts like such a cunt after hitting some shots
>>
FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY FUCK STEPH CURRY
>>
>6/13 on 3s
>1 assist away from a triple double
>clutch layup and 2 steals to seal the game
>disappearing
>>
>>67936177
YOU WERE SAYING BITCH FAGGOT MOTHER FUCKER?

LMAO
>>
>>67936360

i know what you mean

it's something about his face, combined with his way of shooting

like he just seems like the kind of cunt who was a sneaky cunt in high school
>>
>op
>>
>le get carried by Klay man
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.