[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the deal with so few black quarterbacks in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: anthony fantano.png (75 KB, 237x276) Image search: [Google]
anthony fantano.png
75 KB, 237x276
So what's the deal with so few black quarterbacks in the NFL? I'm assuming it has to do with coaches not wanting to put black athletes in a position of leadership. Also, SEC states are racist as fuck, and a lot of players come from there. I never really thought about this until recently, and I just wanted to hear some of your thoughts. Considering how the NFL consists mostly of black athletes, it seems like there should be a lot more quarterbacks.

If you're going to be racist, please don't bother posting.
>>
Racial profiling, essentialy.
>>
>>67929949
hi cal :3
>>
>>67929949
They're dumb as fuck.
Not just with math and science and obeying very simple moral laws.
They aren't smart enough to even quarterback a team unless they are entirely dependent on physicality whether it's mandingo fantasy Cam Newton or shifty Russell Wilson. They can't really sit in the pocket and just make decisions.
>inb4 Jameis
>inb4 Bridgewater
>>
>>67930716
McNair
Culpepper
Vick
Campbell
Hell throw in that guy who was on the Oilers or some shit (Moon?)
>>
>Blacks make up for 11% of the population but make up 780 of NFL
This is normal.
>Blacks make up 70% of NFL but only 21% of QBs
This is racism.
>>
>Tyrod Taylor
>Cam Newton
>Russell Wilson
>Teddy Bridgewater
>Jameis Winston
And possibly
>RG3
>Geno Smith
will be their teams' starting QBs for 2016. Even if you don't count them, that's 15% of the league, and black people comprise 12% of America's population. I don't see a problem desu.
>>
>>67930854
Vick doesn't belong here, and Moon was actually better than all of them (bar maybe prime Culpepper).
>>
>>67929949
let me roleplay

It's because of innate racism in american society, wherein the black man has been intellectually emasculated and led to believe he cannot perform in fields where your intellect is more pronounced than your athletic abilities. The white devils are afraid of black greatness and continue to perpetuate this system where tha blackman is limited to position and roles where he does nothing but use his muscles.

We need mo money fo dem programmes and bernie sanders nigga is gonna make it happen. He's going to raise taxes to promote black quarterbacks
>>
>>67930945
78% you mean?
>>
>>67929949
Because when you're in college & a black qb, 9 times out of 10 you gotta follow your coaches meme qb strats and become 'muh nimble running offense qb.
Sure that works great in college, and there's lots of athletic kids who have good fundamentals, but bec the mobile qb isn't enough to make a good qb (see rg3, kap etc), scouts/teams are reluctant to sign qb's who are based around mobility.
Hence because most black qb's are designed to be mobile over all else, black qb's dont often make it into the nfl.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.