[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>boreball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 769fb51cb4[1].jpg (61 KB, 578x230) Image search: [Google]
769fb51cb4[1].jpg
61 KB, 578x230
>boreball
>>
you have to sit in the upper decks if you want to be around the real fans.
>>
>>67908463
Baseball is boring as fuck, I don't blame them
>>
>>67908463
Agreed. I go to watch my local minor league games sometimes because they have dollar beer night on thursdays.
>>
>>67908842
Nice opinion.
>>
>>67908866
You sound like a classy guy. Not.
>>
Is baseball more of a social thing than a sport ?

srs question
>>
>>67908935
no those are just lower deck fairweather trust fund fans who only go to the games to drink at the bar and lounge in their comfy leather chairs. you can tell how spoiled they are just by looking at their facial expressions.
>>
>>67908931
Yes because live sports spectating is all about class.
>>
>>67908935
yes it is. only old people follow the entire regular season.
>>67908951
i sense some jealousy. but i usually get seats on the upper decks too and if you think the "real fans" are up there you're delusional. its all families who want to have a nice outing with their kids.
>>
>>67908866
>thirsty Thursday's
Monica
>>
>>67909047
well maybe my team is just better than yours.
>>
>>67909094
maybe it is i don't really care. Mine's the phillies we won in 2008 and aren't horrible now so I doubt that's the problem.
what's your team?
>>
>>67908463
>Fans having hijinks means the game is """""boring"""""

Why aren't other sports even trying?
>>
requesting beersnake
>>
File: cups.gif (2 MB, 380x208) Image search: [Google]
cups.gif
2 MB, 380x208
>>67909229
>>
>>67908463
What's wrong with this?
>>
I've been to 1 baseball game in my life and I left 2/3rds of the way through because it was SO FUCKING BORING

Literally nothing happens and when there is finally a decent hit that isn't a pop fly it only last like 2 seconds and then it's over

boring as fuck
>>
>>67909909
Not everyone agrees with you moosefucker
>>
>American League baseball game

There's your problem
>>
Baseball is only boring to people with low IQs and low attention spans.

Our smartest cities love Baseball.
>>
>>67911036
fuck off northeast
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.