[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Team from one city moves to another >through some absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cha.png (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cha.png
44 KB, 500x500
>Team from one city moves to another
>through some absolutely retarded historical revisionism it is considered a continuation of a completley unrelated team despite never sharing players, coaches or staff
>american """"sports""""
>>
>>67902761
da hornets are a cooler name than bobcats.

nobody gives a fuck about bobcats
>>
>>67902761
Cleveland Browns moved away to Baltimore, literally won a championship, and Cleveland got a brand new chinese knockoff Browns they get to call their own.

Oh they still get their old "history" though.

Lmao
>>
>>67903009
The Baltimore colts literally moved in the middle of the night with U hauls to Indy and kept the baltimore records and shit too
>>
>>67902761
I agree, they should still be considered the Charlotte Bobcats, in the sense that their play-off records from the 80s, 90s should be credited to the Pelicans, not to them.
>>
>>67903034
Thats the same team though. It's not a brand new infrastructure and players claiming a different franchises old history like Cleveland steals Baltimore's
>>
>>67902761
Are the hornets the most JUST franchise in the NBA?

>Passed on Jordan
>Traded Kobr
>Passed on curry

I honestly don't even know if they've had a winning season before
>>
>>67903164
*pelicans
>>
>>67903164
What if Jordan drafts Wade's kid?
>>
>>67903164
tons of people pass on GOATS in the NBA every year
>>
>go to Charlotte
>see "people" pissing in the streets since they don't know which bathroom to go in
>GSW game is on
>people pissing, shitting, and dabbing
>he da mveep
>it like WE winning dis thang!
>little kid comes up and shits on my shoes
>recoil in horror
>AYE! That's my wife's SON!
>Cam Newton strolls up and dabs right in my face
>WE WUZ KANGZ
>GSW gets eliminated
>entire city goes up in flames for losing literally everything
>get shot
>>
>>67903164

they also tanked really hard and still couldn't get the number one pick for davis
>>
>>67907779
And got cucked by their former team

At least the Pelicans haven't won a championship; I'd still say the Hornets are behind the Wolves on being the most JUST
>>
>>67908413

the hornets should see if they can trade for okafor
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.