[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Poo in Lue a good coach?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: lue.jpg (72 KB, 216x288) Image search: [Google]
lue.jpg
72 KB, 216x288
>>
How much coaching does he actually do tho
>>
>>67899266

thats what I was thinking. he's gotta substitute out people when they are playing like shit like Love has recently or tired, but thats about it.
>>
>loses 2 to the Raps when it should've been an easy sweep
>good
He's overrated as fuck with the best depth team in the NBA and the refs at their side and yet they only won in 6 when everyone expected a sweep.
If Curry was healthy they wouldn't come close to beating Golden State.
>>
Well as a former player he gets along with his team better unlike that jew who would hold meetings soaking wet with nothing but a towel around his waist
>>
He's just a puppet, Lebeta is the real coach.
>>
>this was 15 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grXws5m11SA
>>
File: 1455952111523.jpg (30 KB, 353x424) Image search: [Google]
1455952111523.jpg
30 KB, 353x424
Canada mad as fuck itt
>>
>>67899446
Lue probably still thinks about that
>>
>>67899334
>best depth team in the league

they are like the 3rd best in depth, warriors and spurs are way better
>>
>>67899266
Who actually ever coached on a Lebron team tho?
>>
File: LELBRONEXTRA.jpg (84 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
LELBRONEXTRA.jpg
84 KB, 600x449
>>67899560
No one. Lebron coaches all his teams to a certain extent. The least was Miami under Spo due to Pat playing puppet master.

nigger would have more rings if he fucking listened.
>>
>>67899334
Probably not an easy sweep,i certainly don't think it's unheard of for the Raps to surprise us at their home but the changes that won us game 5 should've been made in game 4.You could sit at the bar after game 3 and hear people off the street say exactly what was needed to be done, should've been a no brainer for Lue. That worries me going into the finals.
>>
>>67899603
Whiteside might not have gotten minutes. No Dragic trade would have occurred for that extra ballhandler next to Wade. They would still have been able to sign Joe Johnson, Stoudemire and draft Winslow though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.