[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Curry can't play defense >The pics says it all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bitch please.png (309 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
bitch please.png
309 KB, 570x321
>Curry can't play defense

>The pics says it all

>I've been telling you idiots to actually open your eyes and watch him play defense

>He might can't guard a giganigga inside the paint like Lebron but he defintley can keep up with the best guards in the NBA

>If you ever watched Steph play defense you will see he causes alot of problems due to him being smaller and can get steals. Players are paranoid to dribble and he forces them to make alot of bad passes resulting in alot of turnovers.

i swear to god i don't even think /nba/ even watches basketball

Whats your excuse now faggots?
>>
>>67894876
westdent and durant are just butthurt

if they win a few titles people will call them GOAT
>>
>>67895138

You're implicating that Durant can beat Lebeta..
>>
>>67894876
>I'm different and therefore interesting because unlike everybody else I don't believe the current best player in the NBA is indeed so.

Sp in a nutshell
>>
>advanced stats
>>
is /sp/ ever right about anything?
>>
>>67894876
>>67895138
>>67896202

>he fell for the cherry picked stats meme

Kek the reason for this pic is because when Westbrook drives, Curry is no longer the primary (closest) defender.

Curry had defended 1.1 shot at the rim this postseason, below almost everyone per Player Tracking
>>
>>67894876
No denying Curry has the potential to keep up, but you need more than just this screenshot and 'hurr durr he's small so therefore he can steal the ball' to illustrate your point - other factors play a role i.e. help defense, Westbrick's shot selection etc.

Also OP confirmed for faggot Asian:
>He might can't guard
>alot
>If you ever watched Steph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTAmKqwXo7s

Jesus Christ, Asian fans are the worst.
>>
>>67896336
>>67896419
This and Curry push the nuggas he's guarding to his help defense but he's not lockdown defender.
>>
>>67894876
>players guard each other one on one for the whole game

No.
>>
>>67894876
Everything that has needed to be said in this thread, has already been said. OP is a faggot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.