[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US broadcaster Mike Fransesca BLASTS SI Soccer coverage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: trump_flicker_face_yess[1].jpg (51 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trump_flicker_face_yess[1].jpg
51 KB, 620x412
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/25/francesa-sports-illustrated-copa-america/

>"Who is Lionell Messi?"
>"Is he in the MLS or something?"
>"Mainstream America does not care"
>"Can't find one person in the newsroom who knows anything about it"

How can eurocucks recover?
>>
I don't know who Mike Francesa is
>>
>>67863446
Loud mouthed wop faggot
Aka a New Yorker
>>
>>67863384
MESSI IS A STAWTING PITCHUH
>>
Is pretending not to like "soccer" still relevant?
>>
Francesca is such a fucking faggot and no New Yorker respects him

>Drumpf supporter
>Cowshit fan
>thinks Dimaggio was better than Jeter
>considers Romo to be better than Eli
>>
>>67863619
>Jeter is better than DiMaggio
You must be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>67863384

whos Mike Fransesca?
>>
who?
>>
>>67863619
>>Drumpf

lmao 16 year olds actually post on this board
>>
>Francesca
Why would I care what some moorblood has to say about anything but pizza?
>>
Francesa is BASED only pussies dislike him
>h-hes so mean :'-(
>>
He's 100% correct though. If it wasn't for soccercucks on /sp/, I wouldn't even know this was happening and I wouldn't even know who Messi is.

Fuck you, /sp/.
>>
>>67864074
Are you me?
>>
>>67863619
You seriously think jeter is better than joe?
>>
>>67863619

Apart from being a cowboys fan those are all correct opinions
>>
>>67863384
Honestly fuck this dude.

Not even a soccer fag at all but if you're goddamn career is to cover sports you should at least be familiar with the best players in the world at it.
Instead these dipshits know less than the average spartan
>>
>>67864074
Yeah if not for /sp/, I would know nothing about soccer
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-23-10-41-03.png (794 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-23-10-41-03.png
794 KB, 720x1280
I swear these types are the absolutely most bootyblasted people on Earth
Stay mad
>>
>>67864369

Do you think he's up to speed with cricket players? Badminton players? Chess players? Speed cup stackers? People who drive cars fast?

Probably not, because all of these people are in the same level as soccer. Irrelevant.
>>
>>67863446

me neither
>>
>>67864387
So what though? When your career is to cover sports you should at least be familiar with a touch of soccer.

This just shows all these famous "sports journalists (lel)" are fucking dumb asses that maybe actually 'work' 25 hours a week
>>
>the """""""""""""""""americans"""""""""""""""""" in this thread

lol go back to sucking those yuropeeon dicks you faggots
>>
>>67864423
HAHAHAHAHA BTFO
>>
>>67864462
over half your post is about sucking penises. now who's gay, you fucking fruit.
>>
>>67864432
Not an argument.

Look man I don't watch soccer, I couldn't tell you who the best player is for West Ham United or some shit but you should have familiarity with the absolute best players in the most watched sport across the globe.

This isn't a middle finger to soccer or "America, fuck yeah!"
This just shows just how undeserving these journalists are of their fame.
There's nothing these fucks say that's more insightful than the average spartan. They're actually less knowledgeable.
And even worse the fucker brags about it like it's a desirable trait to not know dick about a very relavant sport
>>
>>67864074

you're welcome
>>
>>67864369
he spends an incredibly amount of time discussing horse racing. so i guess thats better than soccer
>>
>>67864462

theres a boreball game on right now kiddo, go watch it
>>
>>67863384
CHEESEBURGERS ARE SO YUMMY
>>
the "i hate soccer because its gay" mentality is so stupid
>>
File: manlet.jpg (183 KB, 426x679) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
183 KB, 426x679
>>67864423
fucking when will they learn?
>>
>>>/asp/

American sports
>>
>Using your own ignorance as a criticism of the sport

>''''''''''''''''''''''''''BTFO'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>67864587
that is the first and last time i ever go on that board
>>
>ameridonalds think anyone cares whether they like the sport or not

well maybe a few fifa execs want your shekels, but everyone else is glad you don't follow it from the little we've seen of how american soccer fans act
>>
>>67864423
I'm going to burn my jjwatt jersey
>>
There are definitely people in the US that think they deserve extra credit for disliking soccer which is dumb I don't care if you dislike soccer just like I don't care if you DO like soccer.

And the thing about soccer in the US is if the US was covered in the lush green grasses of England and it was always too rainy and cold to play baseball then yeah, things would probably be a little different here concerning soccer. Who wouldn't want to get out and slide around on the beautiful wet green pitch of an english soccer field but as it stands we get 300 days of sunshine per year and the empty lots of this country are filled with briars and patches of dirt and the grass itself is like almost serrated or something so fucking no, naturally soccer wouldn't be the youngster's of America's passtime anyway but thats neither here nor there.
>>
>>67863384
OH HE MAD
>>
he's a radio host you fucking dumb niggers. he's catering to his audience. he knows who Messi is, but i guarantee you the average WFAN listener does not.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.