[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good night sweet prince. Baylor is ded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: mush.jpg (348 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
mush.jpg
348 KB, 1500x1000
Good night sweet prince.

Baylor is ded
>>
Baylor is shit tier once again. Kek
>>
>>67860240
I don't understand the whole situation. I thought the football players were never indicted?

Everything is shit. Starr brought the school out of the middle ages as well.
>>
>>67864165
at least one player remained on the team up until a jury convicted him to 20 years.
>>
>>67864165
They never got in trouble because he was protecting them
>>
Thank god that meme is over
>>
>>67864165
Fuck Starr for trying to sue A&M.

Thou shalt not cover thy neighbor's conference deal
>>
>>67864165
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/4gg4wr/comprehensive_baylor_timeline_covering/
>>
please tell me Memphis will pick him up
>>
So did they actually do anything wrong or is it just a bunch of feminist bullshit?
>>
>>67866814
homeboy actually fucked up
>>
This kind of thing happens at almost every big football program. Art shoulda been smart like Jimbo fisher. One of Jimbos nogs punched out some white bitch at a bar, and the nog was a backup qb so Jimbo kicked him off the team and acted like hes the kind of coach who doesnt tolerate this stuff. After that happend Dalvin Cook, who is Jimbos best player, punched another white bitch and nothing happend to him, but people were ok with it because they had been appeased enough by the 2nd string qb being kicked off the team.
>>
>>67860240
>tfw some guy on fox sports was moralizing saying rape was worse than murder and he did the how you dress does not affect getting raped meme
>>
>>67867144
Let me tell you something, I've been watching this game for 30 years, and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.