[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: messi.jpg (148 KB, 708x886) Image search: [Google]
messi.jpg
148 KB, 708x886
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67851856
He loves us :3
>>
He's going to play in the MLS after his prime
>>
>>67851856
He wants our money.
>>
>>67851856
He loves seeing himself in person
>>
first of all he doesn't speak english
second of all he would never say americans being an american himself
third of all he is lying
>>
>>67851856
Confirmed going to MLS for American tax breaks.
>>
PC-translation

Real translation

"If you imperialist yankees are looking forward to seeing me in person: trust me: it will happen and you won't like it"
>>
>>67851856
He's looking forward to our clammy green shekels to take back to Spain
>>
he really enjoys his quality time in Disney
>>
>>67854735
>it's a South American thinks that the gringos are going to be angry about getting wrecked in soccer episode

If anything, we're going to be cheering for the foreigners.
>>
>>67854888
>what are jokes
>>
>>67851856
He meant you are going to pay for all the crimes against foreign nations you have committed
>>
Because America is the birthplace of Sprite and pizza de queso.
>>
Person is typo, what he really meant is prison. He meant Americans want to see him in prison cuz his tax evasion he wants to see murricunts in prison cuz they evade tax like he does and love to shoot handgun at each other
>>
>>67854927
>USA
<not the best football team in the world
>jokes
>>
>>67855004
Does Spain have any oil? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>67855006
Kek based China
>>
>>67855018
Kek
>>
>>67854247
Quotes can be translated, you autistic dumbfuck.
>>
He's happy because american cheese pizza and the 5l botlles of sprite.
>>
File: cute.jpg (13 KB, 236x283) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
13 KB, 236x283
>>67855018
>Hong Kong still has its own flag
>>
File: Spanish Peacekeeping Mission.jpg (773 KB, 1764x2418) Image search: [Google]
Spanish Peacekeeping Mission.jpg
773 KB, 1764x2418
>>67855004
>Spaniard complaining about crimes against foreign nations
>>
>>67857463
Looking for any excuse to post this picture.
>>
It means he's forsaken Argentina and Spain for the superior United States. Probably gonna switch to baseball or basketball too because he understands that American culture is better, just isolated from the rest of the world
>>
>>67855881
this tbqh
>get drunk as fuck
>walk into 7/11
>order 99 cent slices and Big Gulp Sprite
>>
>>67857510
>American culture is better, just isolated from the rest of the world

Our culture is probably less isolated than any other culture in the world. That's part of the reason that so many foreigners dislike us, they can never escape us.
>>
>>67857550
I was trying to b8 m8

You ruined it, but I'm glad you know that
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.