[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So memes aside. If any team can come back down 3-1 it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: SJM-WARRIORS-0523-023-1024x743.jpg (93 KB, 1024x743) Image search: [Google]
SJM-WARRIORS-0523-023-1024x743.jpg
93 KB, 1024x743
So memes aside. If any team can come back down 3-1 it's this one. At least as far as this season goes. They're more than capable of getting two at home. The biggest challenge obviously is going back to OKC in a game 6. Have they simply run out of energy? Is Curry trying to play through an injury? If you're Steve Kerr what adjustments do you make?
>>
>a 3 chucking meme team
>magically shoot 60% form 3 for 3 games straight

If any fan base is delusional, casual, and retarded, it's this one. If I'm Kerr, I realize that the only way a jumpshooting meme team wins championships is through miraculous injuries to other teams
>>
>>67841459
>If any team can come back down 3-1 it's this one
If they could keep someone hot hitting jumpers like clay in the 3rd for the next 12 quarters, sure.

With OKCs defense, and the warrior play, there is no reason for that to be even remotely realistic right now.
>>
>>67841459
>If you're Steve Kerr what adjustments do you make?
I give em a pep-talk and remind them they are statistically better than the 95 Bulls.

I expect them to come out and dominate like they did in the regular sea-ahahahabahaaHAHAHAHAHA
>>
OKC will lose the series, because this is the NBA, where fixed games happen. First they gonna milk it all the way to game 7 and then gift it to GSW with some awful refball, cause muh Curry and muh Lebron rematch
>>
>>67841527
Durant vs Lelbron is just as marketable if not more than curry v. lelbron. The raptors on the other hand are fucked.
>>
Kerr has a tough job coming.

Any type of run OKC goes on, his broken team is going to fold.
>>
>>67841459
Team that barely won vs decimated Cavs and missmatch in PG position can come back? It's over, Memoirs are done. Will win next game though.
>>
Is this worse than 18-1?
>>
>>67841586
It really depends on how the next game looks. Necessary adjustments can be made. It's a matter of whether or not Kerr can make them. He pretty much has one more game to figure it out.
>>
>>67841459

Trade Draymond Green and Barnes in the off season
>>
>>67841602
it's not as big of a choke, but it is objectively a worse season
>>
>>67841459

Bench Draymond. I love the guy but he needs a long while in the time out chair right now.
>>
>>67841602
The Thunder are just showing they're a better team than the meme.Patriots just straight choked.
>>
>>67841609
>>67841628
>get rid of the guy your entire offense is anchored around

Fucking casuals.
>>
>>67841527
but it's going to be curry or durant vs lowry/derozan, not lebron.
>>
>>67841687

>2/16
>12 points
>5 ast
>15 rebs

As a Warriors fan, even I can't defend his trash performances these past two games. Something clearly needs to be done with him.
>>
>>67841735
>implying the jews would willingly lose shekels

Expect there to be major refball tonight
>>
>>67841808
if warriors lose the series can we please end this refball meme
>>
>>67841803
>As a Warriors fan

I already knew that. All you're capable of is reading numbers off a stat sheet and can't see that the entire warriors offense is centered around the Draymond pick and roll
>>
>>67841835
No. Because Westbrook and Durant are still marketable. If the Raptors win it might be a different story
>>
>>67841838
Which hasn't been working. At all. Draymond is mentally unstable and looks shook
>>
>>67841850
>No. Because Westbrook and Durant are still marketable.
but not AS marketable as the memeiors so why would the refs throw the series to OKC?
>>
>>67842020

You're telling me people won't want to watch lelbron and kyrie take on W3STGOD and KD?

That's some goofy shit, my man.
>>
>>67842052
never said that. reading comprehension bro. just saying a curry/lebron rematch would generate more income for the league so "refball" throwing the series to OKC doesn't make sense.
>>
they're 14-8 since that new york times article. they're basically an average team now.
>>
>>67841803
Without him your team can't function though. Who are you gonna play instead, Speights? There's a reason Drayboon is still out there even though he's been awful. It's their only chance at winning.
>>
>Anyone thinking the Warriors have a shot to turn this series around

Unless Westbrook gets injured its fucking over. He is absolutely demolishing them.
>>
>>67843522
Curry can't hang
>>
File: 1383678638263.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1383678638263.gif
2 MB, 230x175
Daily reminder that the memeoirs will be remembered as the most disappointing meme basketball team ever
>73-9
>memevp
>not winning da ship
>mfw they will be the laughing stock of the nba for years to come
>>
>>67843681
If The Thunder win this year and go on to form a dynasty, they'll forever be known as W3STGOD'S stepping stone
>>
File: 1385922429634.jpg (149 KB, 491x659) Image search: [Google]
1385922429634.jpg
149 KB, 491x659
>>67843897
>they will be the literally whos in westgods and durcans biopic in 10 yrs
>cuckry will be nothing but a footnote in the NBA history, probably portrayed in the biopic by a beta actor like michael cera or something
>mfw
>>
>>67841803
Relax guy. You've only been watching the Warriors for a year.
>>
>>67844086
You mean for a series
>>
>>67841803
The league LITERALLY could not suspend the guy because he is the Warriors.
>>
Golden state needs to send varejao out there and stomp on KD's ankles and then they got another ship
>>
>>67844221
they already have drayboon "the nutcracker" green for that man
>>
>>67842174
Which article?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.