[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sp/! Apologize!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Roooney.jpg (58 KB, 700x367) Image search: [Google]
Roooney.jpg
58 KB, 700x367
Hey /sp/! Apologize!
>>
Who's that?
>>
>>67838073
The best footballer your "country" ever produced
>>
File: 1442933607980.jpg (87 KB, 677x960) Image search: [Google]
1442933607980.jpg
87 KB, 677x960
>>
>>67837974
Is he inbred?
>>
>>67838720
Harry Kane
>>
>>67838860
Lethal strike.

Terrible at pretty much everything else. No legs. Not much technical ability. His passing game ain't great... in fact it's actually bad. Not really a team player, a lot of his success is directly attributed to Poch building the team around him. You could put any half decent striker at the focal point of that team, and I'd wager he'd have a nice return. Hell, Wayne would probably be hailed as the undisputed GOAT of the prem if he was getting spurs' service.

Not trying to say that Kane is a bad player. But he is overrated. And you will see him exposed at the Euros.
>>
>>67838720
>literally has our flag on your flag

Nice one you Australasia cuck
>>
For your hair running away from your face?
Never
>>
>>67839258
I'm English you knob. Just got pretty sick of the unemployment in our shithole of a country is all. Sorry family.
>>
>>67839306
Chill out Pham it's all banter innit dude, all countries is fine by me
>>
Nice to see that United have been sorted out and are elite again.

Now how do we fix AC Milan?
>>
>>67838720
Giggs, lampard there are better ones out there
>>
>>67839373
>Giggs

Americans. Every. Goddamn. Time.
>>
>>67839324
Why do you want them fixed.
Just enjoy the Schadenfreude
>>
>>67839526
Because I like to see the elite clubs doing well. AC Milan fans deserve to see their prestigious team competing for titles again. Seeing these shitty meme clubs like Leicester doing well makes me physically ill.
>>
>>67839665
I know that feel bro
>>
>>67838848
he's irish so yea
>>
>>67839800
/sp/ loves to make fun of the Irish and scousers, but can you honestly say that the world would not be a poorer place if we all just disappeared?
>>
>>67839843
Your life is a meme.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.