[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you call yourselves a Warriors fan and are giving up on this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
If you call yourselves a Warriors fan and are giving up on this team, you can fuck right off.

This team has too much pride to get eliminated at the Oracle. Game 5 is a win. If we get it back to the O for a Game 7, we're not losing that game either. That means we just need to find a way to win Game 6 on the road. Admittedly it won't be easy, but we've seen this team come up big with their backs against the wall many times before.

Get your shots in tonight, faggots, but we're not dead yet.
>>
>>67830197
>backs against the wall
>while playing injured Grizzlies and Cavs

Rest in literal shit chuckers.
>>
I'm switching to the Kings
>>
>Face a healthy team in the playoffs for the first time in two years
>Get BTFO

pottery
>>
>>67830197
Kek, GL winning 3 in a row vs the Thunder. Thunder will blow your ass out again game 5 and you know it. Your team is a mess
>>
>>67830197
It's ogre. Draymond becoming a literal chimp was the karma nail in the coffin

Fuck basketball anyways, with its coin-flip foul calling that's so hit or miss and easily manipulated
>>
>>67830741
If games were easily manipulated that easily don't you think The Raptors would already be out, the Clippers would be in the Western Conference finals and the Lakers would be in the playoffs.
>>
File: 1440472718547.jpg (58 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1440472718547.jpg
58 KB, 960x720
>>67830197
i'm a lakers fan, so fuck the warriors. but it's obvious this is being rigged in OKC's favor so they can face the cavs in the finals. easier match-up for the cavs, so lebron can win another championship.
fuck this league. almost as bad as the NFL. our sports are becoming unwatchable ;_;
>>
>>67830865
Obviously you can't make a team win but you can possibly manipulate almost ever possession and over the course of the game influence who wins
>>
>>67830965
Why wouldn't it be rigged so the Warriors win it all and complete the greatest season ever?
>>
>>67831033
because they are a small market team and they generate less revenue than the cavaliers.
>>
>>67831172
>they are a small market team
OKC smaller desu
>>
>>67832982
yeah but they are a better matchup for the cavs.
>>
>>67830965
>silly cucks like you
>complain shit is rigged
>lakers fan
>2002 wcf

I'm sure you enjoyed all of those non-rigged celtics lakers rematches didn't you cuckboy
>>
>>67830197
>warriors "fans"
it makes me sick everytime I see that "your warriors are on" commercial. I bet that bitch will be a thunder fan next season
>>
>>67837419
this comment made no sense. Either you're on drugs or you should be. Kill yourself
>>
>if we win the next 3 games we will win the series

Great fucking analysis John Madden.
>>
>>67840062
Take it one game at a time. All I'm saying.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 489x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 489x520
Reddit
>>
>>67840271
Faggot
>>
>>67830470
>beat up on injured teams while your entire squad is healthy
>barely squeak by LeBron and the land YMCA squad
>start to get hit with the injury bug come playoffs like everyone else
>come up against an angry, hungry, healthy team
>ITZ NOT FAIR

LEL in peace meme team
>>
>>67830865
You can't force it anon, the NBA already learned this with the Lakers vs Kings 2001 series. You can't just refball the better team, it's bad for business, some times they have to just let it go. Sure, the NBA has guidlines for which series they'd like to see, how long they'd like the series to go, but if it's not in the cards it's just not in the cards, can't risk billions of dollars to make sure the terrible Clippers get to the WCF every year, that would be suspect as fuck. Can't just have the Craptors get swept out either, they need those valuable norfbucks
>>
>We've only lost 3/4
>We have a chance to go 3/3
nope, thunder have already beat you in oaklandhoma.
>>
>>67831033
>warriors just won last year
>parity
>can't have anyone actually be arguably better than Mike's teams now can we

>>67832982
OKC can't afford to lose Durant this year and Westbrook next. And yes OKC is actually the better matchup, GSW are a meme team with no inside presence. They're getting eaten up by a caveman for fucks sake.
>>
>>67830965
Remember when Green kicked Adams in the nuts twice with no suspension

>SILVER IS RIGGING THE SERIES. HE OBVIOUSLY WANT OKC TO WIN REEEEE
>>
>>67840015
>not knowing about the rigged 2002 western conference finals, or the abbreviation "wcf"
>being an nba fan

pick one
>>
I'm a Kings fan, so I've only hated you guys for the last 3 or 4 years because before that you were pretty much irrelevant. I remember throughout my childhood we were the more successful, more popular Northern California basketball team. I'm just waiting for that to be true again, thankfully it looks like Westbrook helped make that a possibility somewhere down the line lol
>>
At least half of Golden State fans were Lakers fans 5 years ago
>>
>>67849733
>implying you won't lose Cousins and the Kings won't remain garbage for years to come
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.