[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: never ending transfer sagas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
itt: never ending transfer sagas
>>
>>67737967

benzema to arse
cr back to manure or to psg
müller to manure
>>
REUS TO LIVERPOOL?? GRIEZMANN AND HIGUAIN TO CHELSEA??

Click here to read the latest rumours
>>
Messi to LA Galaxy in five or so years
>>
Here it's Witsel to Milan, papers report it every summer since before he even went to Zenit, now they are talking about Roma too. Also Ibra for the last 3 years
>>
>>67737967
Any updates btw?
>>
Britain out of the EU
>>
Gotze, Reus, Aubameyang, Lewandowski, Hummels, Mkhitaryan, Sokratis, Weidenfeller, Gundogan, Sahin, Schmelzer, Tuchel, Kagawa, Weigl, Pulisic, Subotic and Pisczke to Liverpool la, it's deffo our year la i heard it's written in Klopp's contract la
>>
><Insert world class player's name> to Manchester United
>Rooney to China. Not a specific club, just China.
>>
>>67738957
China national team
>>
Reus to Atletico
Laporte to Barça
Lewa to Madrid
Messi to PSG
>>
>>67740244
And don't forget

>Nolito to Barca
>>
>>67737967

Gaitan to United when?
>>
Damiao to Tottenham
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.