[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 87941_hp.jpg (7 KB, 350x230) Image search: [Google]
87941_hp.jpg
7 KB, 350x230
Is your body ready, /sp/?
>>
>But now we wanna talk about how resting membrane potential is established. So, one thing we know is that we need to establish the electrochemical gradient, and that the sodium potassium ATPase is going to do that. And when it does that, it's going to move three sodiums outside of the cell and bring in two potassiums inside the cell. So that's going to establish our gradient, but you'll notice that is sending out three positive charges and only bringing back in two positive charges. So the sodium potassium ATPase is going to establish a little bit of a charge difference, which is going to cause a little bit of a negative membrane potential because of that difference in numbers of positive ions that it's moving. The other issue is what channels are open at rest. So we said if only sodium channels are open, then the membrane potential is gonna become the equilibrium potential for sodium. If we open only potassium channels, then the membrane potential is going to become the equilibrium potential for potassium. If we open them up, sodium and potassium channels, so that their membrane is permeable equally to those two ions, then the membrane potential will reside in between the two equilibrium potentials. So it will be proportional to whichever ion is most permeable. And if the membrane is equally permeable to sodium and potassium, then the membrane potential will reside between their equilibrium potentials.
>>
If Torres score I swear to god I run around Madrid in boxers
>>
File: torres_2202365b.jpg (103 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
torres_2202365b.jpg
103 KB, 620x388
>>67725305

>yfw biscuits was not
>>
i don't just want him to score. i want him to score in the last fucking minute of the game, winning the game for based cholo
>>
File: RonaldoLaugh.jpg (123 KB, 1003x578) Image search: [Google]
RonaldoLaugh.jpg
123 KB, 1003x578
ABCR7 will be BTFO.
>>
>>67725441

the shitstorm would not end for a week
>>
File: S0GpGXA.png (130 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
S0GpGXA.png
130 KB, 500x390
>>67725434
>>
>>67725619
This
>>
>>67725619
this
>>
>>67725619
Never knew he had bitten fingernails, but I guess it makes sense because he's such an insecure anxious faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.