[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he, dare I say it, a fucking flop?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jurgen flop.png (621 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
jurgen flop.png
621 KB, 1024x512
Is he, dare I say it, a fucking flop?
>>
He's the anti-Ancelotti. He's the right man for Liverpool to finally win the league.
>>
That's a pretty good record.

- pep
>>
>Flopp
>>
His teams were the underdogs in every one of those finals.

And it's curious how they chose to exclude 2012
>>
>>67702993
Sevilla was the underdog tho
Mostly thanks to the scouser delusions
>>
only one id hold against him would be the wolfsburg one. others were against >buyern and in his first half season at livershit.
>>
>>67703079
Retarded scousers betting on Liverpool and shortening the odds doesn't mean they were the favourites. 90% of people who watch football and were objective about the game picked Sevilla.
>>
>>67703186
>being favourites doesn't mean you are favourites

wew
>>
>>67703186
This desu
>>
>>67703260
>having a delusional fanbase doesn't make you the favourites
Exactly.
>>
>>67703260
Potatonigger shitposting, clearly read his post and intentionally interpreting it wrong
>>
>>67703160
>only one id hold against him would be the wolfsburg one.
Wolfsburg were really fucking good that season. It was the De Bruyne year when they finished 2nd in the league and beat Bayern like 4-1.
>>
It takes effort to reach the finals
>>
>He's (nearly) won it fives times
>>
File: 1401620560475.jpg (38 KB, 599x394) Image search: [Google]
1401620560475.jpg
38 KB, 599x394
>rest players and miss out on meaningful league position
>worse position than when he took over
>it was brendan'ts team la
>shit the bed as usual in a meaningful game
>spend another 100m on literal shit window
>finish outside top 4 again
>next year is our year la
>rinse repeat

liverpool is the most pathetic club in the world
>>
Terrible decision maker.
>>
He also only faced stronger teams except for Wolfsburg but Dortmund were declining at the time, no ?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.