[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is going to be better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Who is going to be better?
>>
Ingram because he fits the mold of today's NBA player and he has a gargantuan wingspan with good defense.

Simmons has condor arms and can't shoot for shit. Terrible for the NBA in this day and age.
>>
whoever avoids Philly
>>
>>67695179
Simmons is a great ball handler and a great passer. He can improve his shooting but the kid has more natural talent than Ingram.
>>
>>67695123
bender is better than both combined
celtics will win the draft
>>
>>67695123
Whichever one goes to the Lakers
>>
>>67695320
athleticism =/= talent

also he's a cancer
>>
jamal murray
>>
>>67695123
The one that doesn't look like a golliwog with shitty tattoos
>>
>>67695407
Canada gets it

https://twitter.com/chadfordinsider/status/732588673699618817
>>
>>67695433
>chad ford
>>
>>67695700
it's not his opinion
>>
>>67695219
This.

I almost like that the Lakers didn't get the 1st pick so they don't fall for the meme and just go with the best fit for them.
>>
LSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>67695123
Simmons literally has autism
>>
>>67695123
Ingram because he plays for the team not himself. I don't remember what was the last time I saw someone try so hard at stat padding like Simmons, probably Mcgee couple of seasons ago. Simmons will improve his shot just like Ingram will improve his body but Simmons is very immature and cares more about shoe deals than winning games. Also Saric>Simmons.
>>
>>67695123
Whichever one doesn't go to the Lakers
>>
The Croat will be the breakout star
>>
>>67701103
Not the first season though, he will need more time just like Hezonja to adapt to NBA. 2-3 years from now he will be the real deal.
>>
>>67695123
The guy from El Eh Shoe
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.