[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
curry ded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
curry ded
>>
>>67689548
this game's officiating is trash
>>
>>67689548
Not watching the game, is he really?
>>
File: smelly fucking indians.jpg (532 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
smelly fucking indians.jpg
532 KB, 1920x1080
>>67689548
shame a real white person wasn't there to hold him up. instead its some manlet indian who shouldn't even be there
>>
>>67689643

every playoff game has shit officiating because there's no good way to officiate a game that has atleast 3 fouls on every single possession.

which is why they end up giving random "make-up" fouls to keep the games close and keep the fans watching til the end of the game so the advertisers and disney keep giving silverberg ridiculous amounts of money
>>
>>67689726
>his name is Curry
>a curry-smelling piece of shit couldn't save him

POTTERY
>>
>>67689750
its worse this game than any ive seen other than the end of thunder/spurs 2
>>
>>67689750
Exactly, basketball officiating is just trying to juggle everything going on on the court at once and keeping it in check, while also trying to keep it balanced between the teams
>>
Why not just get rid of fouls, and just rule on all out brawls if they break out instead? No more bad calls then because there wouldn't be any calls.

Just lots of bumps and a hockey fight every now and then when tensions boil over
>>
>>67690577
You can't market a bruised up Curry or lebron.
>>
>>67689875
>>67689750

Why do analysts and commentators rarely judge the refs? I know it's a tough job but sometimes it's just like what the fuck are they doing?

I've heard JVG going off at times but most of the time people are quiet about the refs.
>>
>>67689548
>touched by a manlet

>>67690731
devalues the league and their jobs. mix of brainwashing/conspiracy/collusion on all sorts of levels
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.