[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (379 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
379 KB, 1024x576
>>
NO

RINGS
>>
how many more years of this kind of dominance is he capable of?

feels like this is going to be the last year of his peak before the long decline.
>>
>>67691763
It will be a slow and steady decline, so he'll still be a great pitcher for the rest of his career
>>
>>67691763
I say he's got another 3 years of pitching at this level. Fucking guy had over 300K's last year. He is going to be a first ballot HOFer easily and will be known as one of the best pitchers of all time.
>>
>>67687465
will he be able to do this in the postseason tho?
>no
>>
>>67687465
>le choke in the post season man

Lol
>>
Occasional reminder that the only team in the NL West (and only team in California) not good enough to win a pennant in 27 years is the Los Angeles Dodgers.
>>
>>67687465

In all honesty, you, your shitty team and narrow-minded FO should be absolutely ashamed and the ones apologizing for wasting some of the best years of such a good pitcher.

Just fucking trade him to Cardinals or Giants. At least this way, he'll be able to win a championship.
>>
>>67687465
>apologize to a Regular season wonder for doing what he does every regular season

Yeah, nah. Let me know when he shows up in the playoffs.
>>
File: image.png (129 KB, 633x569) Image search: [Google]
image.png
129 KB, 633x569
>>67698999
If Kershaw went to the Giants I'd probably cum in my pants
>>
File: Kershit.webm (759 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Kershit.webm
759 KB, 960x540
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.