[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason they won't win tonight. You literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 485x303
Give me one reason they won't win tonight.

You literally can't.
>>
They better. I'm getting sick of this ok"c" meme.
>>
Season ending chimpout from Drammond "literal monkey" Greene
>>
>>67675199
Since when is every fucking team in the playoffs a meme. Jesus shut the fuck up already
>>
if their shooting is off
>>
Curry choking again?
>>
because OKC is getting refball'd to get lebeta to win one for tha land
>>
>>67675166
They can't stop Westbrook and Curry is shook

Those are your reasons
>>
>>67675216
The team isn't. The "city" is. Fuck oklahoma. They deserve literally nothing. Except for maybe McVeigh.
>>
>>67675382

True, but they're too good shoot under 40% from the 3 all series long. Expecting Curry and Klay to combine for 60+ tonight.
>>
only team that can beat the cavs. i hope they dont lose to okc.
>>
because they're a meme team that relies on chucking shots to win. Sure it has worked most of the time till now but law of averages dictates that they will regress to the mean and therefore go cold eventually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.