[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since there have been a bunch of these threads recently, Switzerland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: CivZyQ8WYAADH9Z.jpg (61 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CivZyQ8WYAADH9Z.jpg
61 KB, 600x338
Since there have been a bunch of these threads recently, Switzerland have released their preliminary squad for the Euros. 5 players will have to go, before the final squad, and I'm hoping one of them will be one of Senderos or Von Bergen.
>>
File: squad.jpg (166 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
squad.jpg
166 KB, 1200x675
here is an image for human eyes
>>
Literally the Meme National Team.
>>
the have even less local players than France
>>
>>67673083
>Schär
>Seferovic
>>
>>67673218
Everyone else is either ded, or benched by their club.
>>
>von Bergen
isn't he like 40 years old (and still shit)

also Stocker BTFO
>>
>>67673309
>like 40 years old (and still shit)
32, but yes. But it's looking like one of him or Von Bergen will make the squad. I'd rather Von Bergen in that case, since Senderos regularly gets outshone by his 18 year old defensive partner.
>>
I see you solved the problem of conflicts between the French/German/Italian players by including none of them
>>
>>67673083
>EMBOLO
How can it still make me laugh this much?
>>
>>67673083
>mountainjews
>white
>>
there is a mistake you posted albania's national team not switzerland's
>>
>>67673083
players to look out for
lich, schar, rodriguez, widmer, embolo, frei mehmedi, shaqfraq and xhaka when the wall fell

their you go plebs and goal dot com.

special mention for elvedi before he moves to barca or madrid within 5 years
>>
>>67673440
Tarashaj too if he makes the final squad, though I have my doubts he will. He's going to Everton next season.
>>
>>67673385
adolf pls go
>>
Wait, Bürki is your main GK? Holy shit, the dude's a time bomb. Aren't the others genuinely safer?
>>
are you guys the only team with two good fullbacks?
>>
>>67673570
No, generally it goes Sommer, Bürki, Hitz.
>>
Schär looks like Dave Franco
>>
>>67673580
Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks.
>>
>>67673139
What is Fernandes' right eye looking at?
>>
>>67673845
a phat ass
>>
>>67673845
Cabral's standing just right of him. He wants to make sure he doesn't get raped.
>>
>>67673083
Congrats on having the most foreign squad at the Euros, I think you've actually managed to beat France.
>>
>>67673083
>>67673139

So progressive of UEFA to send a refugee select team to the Euros...
>>
Blacks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.