[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we wuz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0wLCGwYZ3g

>A number of female baseball players have competed in the minor leagues - Jackie Mitchell famously struck out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig in 1931 - but Major League Baseball has yet to welcome its first female player. Fox unveiled the trailer for Pitch Monday, the story of Ginny Baker (played by Kylie Bunbury), who becomes the first woman to play for an MLB team. It looks awesome.
>>
rip
>>
>>67668921
SHE PITCHES A SCREWBALL

LITERAL MEME PITCH

MORESO THAN THE KEKLEBALL
>>
I dunno why girls look so hot in baseball uniforms. dem thicc foul ball girls mmmm
>>
>>67668921
baseball is a non-contact sport. i don't see why they don't include females.

is it because they more noticeably show side-effects of steroid use?
>>
why does it not surprise me that the padres signed her.
>>
Everyone knows black people suck at baseball.
>>
>screwball

are you kidding me
>>
>>67669464
no its literally because they suck

that phrase "throws like a girl" isnt born out of nothing famalam
>>
>>67669604
you can still hit, run, and catch. You can be severely overweight and still be good at baseball as long as you can do those things.
>>
>>67668921
LEAVE BASEBALL ALONE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT APPEAL TO ADD CHILDREN AND WOMEN
>>
HURR GIRLS CAN'T THROW

step into the box against a top college or pro softball pitcher and see how badly you get BTFO

it's just institutional sexism keeping girls out of baseball, if we started training them to throw baseball style instead of underhanded in softball from the start, in little league and beyond, within a few years you would see women in the majors.
>>
>>67669715
put a top college or pro male baseball player in the box and get your car out of the parking lot.
>>
>>67669715
>softball
>difficult

fucking my sides. Most people can hit off a good softball pitcher.
>>
>>67669664

>Women runners

There's a reason they have women's mile and men's mile completely different times.

>>67669715

Don't play doubles advocate, there might be actual retards here who think you're serious and among good company.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.