[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Spurs fan >England fan why, why do i punish myself mentally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1461792038054.jpg (47 KB, 561x640) Image search: [Google]
1461792038054.jpg
47 KB, 561x640
>Spurs fan
>England fan

why, why do i punish myself mentally and why do i do it to myself

Kill me please
>>
>implying
>>
worst of all, you're Irish
>>
>>67628008
>that flag
>England fan

Why do you like the people that came from the east and invaded your land? That's like being from North London and supporting Arsenal.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>67628008
>Spurs fan
It's the youngest squad in the league. They still have time to improve.

Have faith, Ciaran.

>England fan
It's the entirely new team, with loads of new tal...

...nah, who am I kidding, you're fucked here.
>>
>>67633532
>Spurs
>time to improve
>meanwhile all the best players leaving

yeah sorry dude
>>
>>67633204
Im English lid
>>
>>67628008
>not following major league potato
>>
>>67628008

isnt pepe supposed to be the one tormenting feels guy?
>>
>>67635488
I'm not so sure that they will this summer. Nobody at Spurs other than Kane has been impressive enough to get a spot at an elite club, and the other young stars (Alli, Dier, Eriksen) would all be insanely overpriced and it's not clear if Alli is more than a flash in the pan yet. If they put together one more good season then they're all gone though
>>
>>67635515
>Watching Irish football regularly
Literally "Ronseal Outdoor Varnish League" tier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.