[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else annoyed at the sudden influx of bandwagon supporters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Max-Verstappen.jpg (558 KB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
Max-Verstappen.jpg
558 KB, 3500x2333
As someone who has been supporting this GOAT since his karting days it really pisses me off seeing people come out of nowhere acting like they were there since DAY 1.
>>
I think pretty much everyone liked Max before this straya. Stop being a hipster cunt.
>>
>>67601599
I don't support Red Bull, I've always been more of a Monster guy.
>>
>>67601599
I don't like him desu

if he turns out to be anything like his dad, then that'll continue for me
>>
DAY 1.
>>
File: ahahahaha.jpg (21 KB, 318x478) Image search: [Google]
ahahahaha.jpg
21 KB, 318x478
Mercedes are the biggest bandwagon supporters because without a Verstappen podium the biggest story is the fuckup on lap one.

So from all of us at mercedes, well done to Max and Red Bull! Yeah! Nothing else is important or interesting, yeah? YEAH!
>>
I hated him from the begining same way I did Ricciardo when he came to Red Bull because of all the hype and talk in every broadcast. Still though can't deny that was pretty impressive today by him.
Monaco could be pretty good for Red Bull and maybe they can even challenge Mercs
>>
>>67601649

DAY 1
>>
File: selebrating not.gif (913 KB, 405x360) Image search: [Google]
selebrating not.gif
913 KB, 405x360
>>67601599
>twf it could have been Kvyat
>>
File: 354.jpg (35 KB, 475x315) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
35 KB, 475x315
>>
>>67602845
nah, he would crash against vetlel again, igniting another german invasion into russia
>>
It's not bandwagoning if you're on it day one.
Also people are just happy for him. Stop beeng a retard.
>>
who /lifelong since may 15th/ here?
>>
He is just another rich cunt.

The media will go mad and suddenly everyone is a f1 fan.

But we won desu
MAXMAXMAX
>>
>>67603147
If by day one you mean today then its practically the definition of bandwagoning.
>>
So Ricciardo is now forced to become a new Webbler?
>>
/lifelong hater/ here. Fuck this faggot
>>
>>67603242
The real bandwagoning will start when he starts to win races.
Until then everthing will stay the same.
>>
>>67601599
I rate Sainz jr.
>>
>>67603178

/lifelong since lap 60/ here
>>
sounds like hipster mentality
>>
>>67601599
Bout 19 years ago I met softie veers tapped at a bar in Bremgarten after a sports car meet. She had won and I was drunk and we had a big old time in a random motor home that I later heard belonged to Eddie Ervine's brother's physio. Anyways I shot one down the tube slapped her on the ass, I felt light of the sitch but banged my head on the low door as I exited the caravan and in doing so noticed Jos passed out on that shitty fold down table/bed thing that campers of the age had as standard issue, he was kinda a big deal and I felt sure I I let word of my dirty dalliance slip I would surely be blackballed from the third tier of European sport tourers. Understandably when she bobbed up months later with a bun in the oven (and still that subtle limp that come with mild hip dispasia) I wasn't one in the ethical nor financial position to put my hand up.
To this day I have watched Max's progress with a glint in my eye, never sure but always proud, not that he might be mine but that I was first to support him. Before anyother bandwagon jumping cunt that may have only followed him after his first gokarting games in his yard at the age of 4 cause that's what it really about. Not any established or even tenuous link to the real man but claiming some superiority through unsubstantiated claims of having liked him first.
>>
File: 1461508579971.png (33 KB, 442x313) Image search: [Google]
1461508579971.png
33 KB, 442x313
>>67601599
>Tfw 31
>Tfw I used to love Tyrrell because I was a kid and didn't understand the cars were all different
>Tfw Ayrton and Jos were my heroes
>Tfw everyone thinks I'm a band wagoner supporting max even though I watched Lemans and A1 in my teens because I liked Jos so much.
>>
Arshavin is that u?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.