[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 for 30 duke lacrosse dockumentary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pepe vomit.png (127 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
pepe vomit.png
127 KB, 500x565
how the fuck do they still get this wrong? it was a misrepresentation of justice for purely political and career motivations of the District Attorney and the media that persecuted the innocent students. Now ESPN has all the facts and no excuses and they still fuck this up..
>>
>>67594399
Uhh, that's exactly how the documentary portrayed it, did you even watch it or are you just making assumptions
>>
>>67594435
>both sides have something to answer for

what a load of equivocating bullshit they ducking bend over backwards to hide the truth.

Also not one mention of anti white racism or white genocide.
>>
>>67594473
You must have missed the first 5 minutes of the documentary when they tell you it was a racially divided town, and the rest of it when it showed all blacks taking the prostitute's side

I can't tell if you're deciding that this is a good troll topic or really are that bad at comprehending videos that you watch
>>
>>67594495
the racial division in the town is irrelevant to the truth.
>>
>>67594514
fucking lol, what truth?
>>
>>67594534
>what truth
the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>67594545
Answer the question
>>
>amateur trustfundstick
>>
>>67594473
Uhh, haha, uhhhh are you a white supremacist who thinks the duke lacrosse thing was an attempted race war or something?

I don't get it
>>
>That speech by based David Evans
>>
>>67594557
girl lied about being raped to get money and the prosecutor went along to get money. everyone attacked the kids because they were white.
>>
>>67594727
suck my dick faggot
>>
>>67594934
Big talk, faggot
>>
>>67594934
no u
>>
>>67594926
almost, girl lied to avoid child services taking her kid by playing victim and the prosecutor went along to get reelected. But that's what the documentary portrayed, I'm not sure why you're all up in arms when your opinion and the movie's opinion are the same
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.