[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Bolts even recover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
How can Bolts even recover?
>>
>>67562240
You just saw how. Or were you one of the fans that left in the second?
>>
>>67563467
>one game in a 7 game series

Lol. Caps won game 1 too buddy
>>
>>67563489
>We are going to win because we lost again
>>
>>67563560
>we're going to win a 7 game series because we won one game

Fuck you fags are the worst posters I swear
>>
>>67563594
>They think it's because of one game, and not because the Pengs are just inferior. Fucking noobs
>>
>>67562240
By boarding all of the Pens players
>>
Crosby is a girl, maybe it's his time of the month and he will be shit because he's on his period
>>
>>67563858
ebic bro! XD
>>
>>67563489
>>67563594
In no way did the second post imply the Lightning are necessarily taking the series. You're clearly mad and for good reason. Penguins got exposed hard this game and need to seriously elevate their game
>>
>>67563979
Pens faces got intimately exposed to the boards tonight several times
>>
>>67563800
Underrated post.
>>
>>67562240
The bolts are down most of the "star" players and they still won. The pens got outplayed. It happens. Its only game one. Vasy has proved himself to be better than mediocre. It aint over yet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.