[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sit the fuck down. We've been telling you stupid fucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: spuds.jpg (25 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
spuds.jpg
25 KB, 512x512
Sit the fuck down.

We've been telling you stupid fucks literally ALL season long the ride is over and you've denied it. Fuck your mental gymnastics meme and your overrated coach.

You're fuckin' done.

Good luck trying to build a team around Kawhi. You got your Pippen but your Jordan is gone forever.

Back to terminal irrelevance for you shitbags.

Get fucked.
>>
File: 1434775661831.jpg (93 KB, 635x720) Image search: [Google]
1434775661831.jpg
93 KB, 635x720
>Being eliminated the The Servant
>Can't even take it to a game 7
>>
COMPLETE SILENCE FROM THE SPUDKEKS

IM BUMPING THIS THREAD TIL NEXT SEASON

YOU FUCKS DESERVE IT
>>
>>67543564
>lose the Title because of Chelsea and now this

el oh el
>>
File: spurs selfie.jpg (100 KB, 640x471) Image search: [Google]
spurs selfie.jpg
100 KB, 640x471
>tfw still have an elite front office
>tfw could probably rebuild the team in two years once Duncan, Ginobili, and Parker were gone

Death, taxes, and the Spurs, OP.
>>
>after 20 years of domination OP finally gets his moment to shine
was the wait worth it?
>>
>>67543564
I knew they are fucked minute they took Marjanovic.He is meme
>>
>>67544188
One could say he was born for this moment.
>>
this is what the spuds get for signing a diva like LMA

he had it good in portland and left to be 4th banana
>>
>>67543564
Mad at the Spurs?
>>
did they lose on purpose?
>>
>>67544266
>>67544188

Fuck off, idiots. This has nothing to do with what you've done historically. If you could honestly read, you'd see that this is strictly about your fucking ignorance. You desperately held on to your long lost past. Literally the ENTIRE world could see you guys have gone to shit - except for you stupid fucks.

You rationalized your repeated failures with Pop logic and mental gymnastics and always claimed you'd pull through when it counts..

Well guess what. You're shit and now you have no wiggle room.

Get fucked. Like I said, you're fuckin' done and have been done for years now.

Welcome to reality, dipshits.
>>
>>67544320
Well you just made yourself look dumb, I'm an OKC fan.
>>
>>67544345
Shut up, fag.
>>
>>67544353
So I'm a stick now? No wonder why everything so dark.

Excuse me sir, but could you so kindly pull me from out of your ass? It smells like shit in here.
>>
File: family_ties3.jpg (90 KB, 303x352) Image search: [Google]
family_ties3.jpg
90 KB, 303x352
>>67544384
So, tell me how's it feel? Welcome to the dark side, friend.
>>
>>67544406
Meh, it's warm. It's got that much going on at least.
>>
Calling Pop overrated is taking it a bit far to be honest wit a nigga.
>>
>>67544320
Dude honestly I live in San Antonio and let me tell you it is the most delusional sports towns I have ever lived in. I like the spurs but all season I saw this coming, while the whole town thought title number 6 was a lock. From the second this matchup was set I said the spurs wer too old to deal with the thunder. Aldridge is not a guy who can close out a team on his own. Leanard does not have the killer instinct at all he is too passive. Even as he won his finals mvp take away how surprisingly well the supporting cast shot and the heat could've taken the series away. They need to get a guy like durant or westbrook someone who can takeover and kill a team because Aldridge and leanard don't look like they can do it without an amazing supporting cast.
>>
>spuds
>>
SPURDORDAS BTFO
>>
>>67543564

Same type of faggots said the same shit in 2011

You're old news, op

And if we never win another game. Guess what? Still got 5 more than you, you bitch ass faggot
>>
>we
>>
File: girls-sport.jpg (164 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
girls-sport.jpg
164 KB, 800x564
>>67543564
>netball
who cares
>>
>>67548525

You're damn right
>>
>>67544834

We didn't think it was a lock, we just love the Spurs and aren't some mopey defeatist faggots. We don't concede shit it's over. This is the home of the Alamo, son. You don't understand our heart, cause you're not really from here.

Get the fuck out of my city.
>>
File: 1431766618639.png (330 KB, 496x630) Image search: [Google]
1431766618639.png
330 KB, 496x630
>I've been watching basketball since 2014 and the Spurs absolutely play the most beautiful basketball. They don't engage in heroball, and they emphasize ball movement.
>>
>>67548540

>the ass and legs on the bottom right

hnnng
>>
File: cbz07VP.png (54 KB, 144x138) Image search: [Google]
cbz07VP.png
54 KB, 144x138
>>67548501
>you(You)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.