[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey latraitor, are you proud of lasting 21 more hours in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Sad-Blazers.jpg (94 KB, 980x653) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Blazers.jpg
94 KB, 980x653
hey latraitor, are you proud of lasting 21 more hours in the playoffs over the blazers?
>>
File: i.png (116 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
116 KB, 350x254
le I want to be the greatest blazer of all time man
>>
Actually if you read some of the stuff out of free agency last summer, Lillard was the one who drove him away. It hurt LMA that Dame was the one Blazer in all the ads and commercials when he had been with the franchise a lot longer.

Of course there was a reason Lillard was in all those commercials...
>>
>>67543503
And you think he's gonna be in commercials in San Antonio why qt 3.14 Leonard?
>>
Was there a bigger JUST this season?
>>
>>67543552
Yes
>>
>44 wins
>67 wins

Gee, I wonder who did better
>>
>>67543676
Ironically, he would have had a better chance with the Blazers since cuck curry was injured 3 games of that series
>>
>>67543696
Texas is a MUCH better place to live than oregon
>>
>>67543711
cant be serious

there are no cartels in oregon bro. just top echelon hipsters who will just annoy you, but they wont chop your head off or kidnap you
>>
>>67543748
There are less minorities in Texas than Oregon
>>
>>67543503

lamarcus repeatedly turned down chances to be in their commercials and whatnot

he always got first pick

dude is an insecure diva
>>
>>67543749
i dont believe that's true without some sort of askew catch

im not raciss or anything, i just dont like assholes who kidnap, chop heads off, steal, spray paint shit that should be left alone, sell crack or heroine to people who don't deserve to be hooked on that stuff etc etc aka buttholes. i really dislike buttholeish individuals.
>>
>>67543749
Actually I live in Portland and Oregon is one of the whitest states in the country (Oregon is 41st while Texas is 18th). Even in Portland the black population is very low. Only minority that is fairly large here is Asians, specifically Vietnamese.
>>
>>67544242
To clarify, Oregon is 41st in black population.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.